Suboxone Centers Near Lake Jackson, TX
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 46 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 180 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Lake Jackson. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 8 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Lake Jackson, TX
Prevention and Recovery Center (PaRC): Houston Drug and Alcohol Rehab
3043 Gessner Rd, Houston, TX 77080
The caring staff at this Suboxone treatment center are commended for their dedication and compassion in helping patients achieve and maintain sobriety. They go above and beyond to provide exceptional support, even allowing patients to extend their stays when needed. Many reviews credit the treatment center with saving lives and bringing about positive changes through their impact on sobriety.
- Great staff and caring environment: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center is caring, attentive, and dedicated to helping patients. They go above and beyond to support patients in their recovery journey.
- Effective treatment: Several reviews state that the treatment program at the center has helped them achieve and maintain sobriety. Patients appreciate the focus on addressing the root causes of addiction and the comprehensive approach to recovery.
- Quality food: Some reviews specifically mention the food provided at the center, noting that it is of restaurant quality and exceeds expectations. This can be a positive aspect for patients who value good nutrition and enjoy well-prepared meals during their treatment.
1923 Washington Ave #2330, Houston, TX 77007
The Suboxone treatment center Bicycle Health is praised for its caring, trustworthy providers, affordability, accessibility, and compassionate, respectful treatment of patients during their recovery journey.
- Easy process and caring staff: The Suboxone treatment center at Bicycle Health makes the entire process easy and comfortable. The staff is caring, compassionate, and make patients feel supported right away.
- Affordable and convenient: Compared to in-person care, Bicycle Health is more affordable and convenient. They accept insurance and provide a hassle-free experience for patients seeking opioid addiction treatment.
- Supportive and responsive: Bicycle Health is known for their excellent support and responsiveness. They have quick response times, help with pharmacy issues, and provide support for patients throughout their recovery journey.
Bay Area Recovery Center - Drug & Alcohol Rehab
2915 S Sam Houston Pkwy E Suite 300, Houston, TX 77047
The Suboxone treatment center at Bay Area Recovery Center has received highly positive feedback. Clients commend the supportive and caring staff dedicated to helping people recover. The center is praised for its clean facilities and counseling that blends research-backed techniques with traditional recovery principles. Many clients are grateful for the life-changing experiences at the center and recommend it to others battling opioid addiction.
- Supportive and caring staff: The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its supportive and caring staff who are dedicated to helping clients and their families through the recovery process.
- Genuine compassion and empathy: The counselors at the center are described as compassionate and empathetic, with many of them having personal experience with addiction. This personal understanding allows them to truly connect with clients and provide meaningful support.
- Comprehensive approach to recovery: The center combines research-supported counseling and traditional recovery principles to provide a holistic approach to treating opioid addiction. This comprehensive approach is commended by reviewers for its effectiveness in helping clients achieve recovery.
Bay Area Recovery Center – Alcohol & Drug Rehab
1100 Hercules Ave #130, Houston, TX 77058
The positive reviews praise the excellent staff and caring environment at the Suboxone treatment center, mentioning it has changed lives, helped achieve sobriety, and provided valuable recovery tools. Patients appreciate the compassionate, professional approach of the staff and feel supported.
- Highly recommended: The staff at the Suboxone treatment center is described as excellent, caring, and sincere. Many reviewers mention that the center has positively transformed their lives and they are grateful for the support provided.
- Comprehensive treatment approach: The center offers a 40-day program that includes detox, counseling, support group meetings (such as AA and NA), and education on addiction. Reviewers appreciate the emphasis on understanding the root causes of addiction, implementing effective tools for recovery, and maintaining sobriety in daily life.
- Experienced and recovered staff: Multiple reviewers highlight that the staff members at the Suboxone treatment center have personal experience with addiction and recovery. This firsthand understanding contributes to a supportive and compassionate environment where individuals feel understood and cared for.
Houston Suboxone MD
7015 Almeda Rd, Houston, TX 77054
Patients speak highly of the Suboxone treatment center's doctors for their exceptional care, compassion, and accessibility. They are grateful that doctors like Dr. Khan and Dr. Akbar listen attentively, support their choices, and make themselves available when needed. The staff earns praise for their friendliness and professionalism. Patients feel fortunate for the quality of care they receive.
- Highly knowledgeable and understanding doctors who truly care about their patients' well-being and recovery.
- Available and accessible doctors who are willing to work with patients and support them throughout their treatment journey.
- Friendly and welcoming staff who create a warm and positive environment for patients.
Symetria — Houston Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
17347 Village Green Dr #104, Houston, TX 77040
The Suboxone treatment center has a welcoming staff who focus on individual needs. Counselors like Eddie and Kari are highly recommended for their dedication. The facility provides a friendly environment with tailored treatment programs.
- Friendly and welcoming staff who provide support and focus on the individual's needs.
- Highly recommended counselors, such as Eddie and Kari, who are responsive and helpful.
- Tailor-fit treatment programs that have shown successful results for individuals.
Pursuit of Hope OTP Group - Angleton
2315 E Mulberry St, Angleton, TX 77515
The positive reviews praise the CEO's commitment to treating patients with dignity. The center is commended for supporting its community and tackling the opioid crisis.
- The center emphasizes respect and dignity in their treatment approach, ensuring that every patient is treated with care.
- The center is committed to being responsible and supportive partners to the community, recognizing the severity of the opioid addiction crisis and actively working to address it.
Texas Clinic Galleria
5851 San Felipe St Ste 425, Houston, TX 77057
Customers recommend the treatment center, praising the professional staff.
- Excellent service: The treatment center is praised for providing excellent service, indicating a high level of care and professionalism.
- Highly recommend it: Multiple reviewers mention recommending the center, suggesting that they had a positive experience and believe it to be a valuable resource for opioid addiction treatment.
- Professional staff: The reviewers specifically mention the professionalism of the staff, indicating that the center is staffed by knowledgeable and competent individuals.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started