Suboxone Centers Near Lufkin, TX
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 68 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 4683 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Lufkin. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Lufkin, TX
SUBOXONE Clinic, Vital Options
318 W Farm To Market 544 Suite C4, Murphy, TX 75094
Dr. Khan and his team are highly praised for their exceptional care and commitment to helping patients overcome opioid addiction. Patients appreciate Dr. Khan's personalized treatment approach, willingness to listen, and ongoing support. Many credit the clinic for transforming their lives and providing a second chance at health and happiness. The clinic is described as professional, caring, and effective.
- Dr. Khan is highly regarded and has received amazing reviews from patients. He is praised for his genuine care, understanding, and compassion towards his patients, as well as his extensive knowledge in treating opioid addiction with Suboxone.
- The clinic and staff are consistently described as helpful, kind, and considerate. Patients appreciate the friendly and understanding atmosphere, as well as the availability of the team to answer questions and accommodate appointment changes.
- Many patients credit Dr. Khan and his program with saving their lives and helping them achieve success in their recovery. They have experienced positive results, such as being able to taper off opioids, improving their overall well-being, and regaining control of their lives.
MEDI Care Clinics (Family Care, Suboxone, Phentermine)
9557 N Beach St #121, Fort Worth, TX 76244
The Suboxone treatment center has received positive reviews for its friendly, helpful staff and attentive, caring physicians. Patients appreciate the convenient location, efficient visits, and professional, considerate environment where they feel comfortable.
- Friendly and attentive staff: Multiple reviews mentioned the office staff and nurses being friendly, understanding, and professional. Patients appreciated being treated with respect and felt comfortable interacting with the staff.
- Caring and attentive physicians: Several reviews praised the physicians for being down to earth, kind, and respectful. Patients felt that the doctors listened to their issues, provided thorough explanations, and took the necessary actions to address their concerns.
- Efficient and quick visits: Many reviews mentioned that the clinic provided quick and efficient visits, with minimal wait times. Patients appreciated being able to get in and out of the clinic promptly while still receiving proper care and attention.
MAT Texas - Opioid Treatment Center
2100 N Hwy 360, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
MAT Texas comes highly recommended for its welcoming staff, quick intake, cleanliness, and great counseling. Patients describe it as a supportive, professional environment where they feel cared for and respected. Many reviewers mention staff members like Ms. Elizabeth, Dr. Robbins, Nikki, and Jody as being especially helpful during the recovery process.
- Kind and welcoming staff: Multiple reviews mention the kindness and love shown by the staff at this Suboxone treatment center. Patients feel comfortable and appreciated, and the staff goes out of their way to help.
- Professional and supportive: The clinic is praised for its professionalism and support. Patients feel that the staff truly cares about their well-being and recovery, and they receive top-notch counseling and assistance.
- Convenient and efficient: The clinic is described as clean, organized, and efficient. There are no long waits or lines, and the clinic offers convenient hours for treatment. Patients find the location and facility nice and accessible.
400 W Methvin St, Longview, TX 75601
Patients consistently praise the Suboxone treatment center for its knowledgeable and caring staff who listen, understand, and create personalized treatment plans. The welcoming and supportive environment has helped many individuals overcome opioid addiction and improve their health.
- Knowledgeable and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff, including NP Clendening, Jeremiah Sanders, and Tiffany, are knowledgeable, caring, and understanding. They make patients feel comfortable and heard, and are committed to providing quality care.
- Compassionate and personal approach: Many reviews highlight the compassionate and personal approach taken by the center's providers. They take the time to get to know their patients, understand their individual situations and needs, and provide personalized treatment plans. Patients feel valued and supported throughout their recovery journey.
- Welcoming and professional environment: The center is praised for having a welcoming and professional environment. The staff goes above and beyond to create a positive and friendly atmosphere, and patients appreciate the professionalism and concern shown for their well-being.
MedPro Treatment Centers
405 N McDonald St STE B, McKinney, TX 75069
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for its caring, professional staff and effective treatment that has helped many patients overcome addiction and transform their lives. While there were some past administrative issues, patients give positive reviews overall.
- Friendly and Caring Staff: Many reviewers mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center is friendly, caring, and professional. They make patients feel safe, comfortable, and respected.
- Life-Changing Experience: Several reviewers shared that the treatment center changed their lives and helped them overcome their addiction. They credit the clinic, staff, and counselors for providing effective treatment and support.
- Easy Guest Dosing Process: Reviewers who needed to guest dose at the clinic praised the easy and seamless process. The staff was courteous, and they were in and out without any issues.
Bicycle Health Suboxone Clinic
3400 Oak Grove Ave #720, Dallas, TX 75204
The Suboxone treatment center Bicycle Health has received multiple positive reviews. Patients appreciate the compassionate, non-judgmental staff and feel supported in their recovery. The service is convenient and efficient.
- Compassionate and supportive staff: Many reviewers mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center, including NP Mallory, Dr Vivian Sona, and Michael Taylor, are compassionate, non-judgmental, and genuinely care about helping individuals overcome their opioid addiction.
- Quick and convenient service: Several reviewers note that the center provides efficient and speedy service, with appointments being scheduled quickly and medications being received on the same day. The online platform offered by Bicycle Health is also mentioned as being more convenient than traditional in-office visits.
- Positive outcomes and success: Multiple reviewers express gratitude for the center, stating that it has made a positive impact on their lives and helped them overcome their addiction. The supportive team at Bicycle Health has given individuals hope and the support they need to take control of their lives again.
Add-Life Recovery Center
1909 Rickety Ln, Tyler, TX 75703
The Suboxone treatment center receives very positive reviews. Patients appreciate the helpful staff and compassionate care which has helped many maintain sobriety.
- The staff and counselors are highly praised for their understanding and helpfulness, making patients feel supported and comfortable throughout their treatment.
- The center is characterized by its compassionate and caring approach towards patients, which is greatly appreciated by those seeking help for opioid addiction.
- Patients report successful outcomes, with the center playing a significant role in their sobriety from opiates.
Symetria — Houston Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
17347 Village Green Dr #104, Houston, TX 77040
The Symetria Suboxone treatment center staff, including counselors Kari and Eddie, nurses, and front desk staff, have been praised for their welcoming and professional approach. Treatment plans are tailored to each patient's needs and the experience is described as amazing.
- The staff at Symetria is amazing, caring, and professional. They make you feel welcome and truly care about your recovery.
- The counselors, including Kari and Eddie, are highly recommended. They are easy to reach and provide excellent support.
- The facility is great, with a welcoming atmosphere and a treatment plan that is tailored to each individual. The staff as a whole is remarkably nice and helpful.
MedMark Treatment Centers Lufkin
216 N John Redditt Dr, Lufkin, TX 75904
The Suboxone treatment center has received very positive reviews. Patients praise the caring, helpful staff and say the program has saved lives, helped regain families, and improved well-being. Though slightly expensive, patients highly recommend this clinic for its friendly, non-judgmental, professional staff that has positively transformed lives.
- Friendly and caring staff: Reviewers consistently mention how nice and helpful the counselors and staff are, with specific mentions of Danna, Theresa, Bethany, Kendra, Tiny, Wanda, and Dr. Todd.
- Effective treatment: Multiple reviewers highlight that the program at this Suboxone treatment center has saved their lives and helped them regain control, recommending it for anyone struggling with drug abuse.
- Compassionate and non-judgmental approach: The staff at this center are described as caring, empathetic, and not judgmental, creating a safe and supportive environment for patients.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started