Suboxone Centers Near Marble Falls, TX
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 84 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 3103 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Marble Falls. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Marble Falls, TX
MEDI Care Clinics (Family Care, Suboxone, Phentermine)
9557 N Beach St #121, Fort Worth, TX 76244
Patients give positive reviews for this Suboxone clinic's friendly, professional staff. They appreciate the attentive, caring doctors and efficient service. The clinic is highly recommended for its considerate patient care and easy appointment booking.
- Friendly and attentive staff: Many reviewers mentioned that the office staff and medical professionals were friendly, understanding, and attentive to their needs. This creates a welcoming and comfortable environment for patients.
- Good listener and thorough explanations: Multiple reviewers praised the physicians, specifically Dr. Rodney and Dr. Rencher, for their ability to listen to their concerns and provide thorough explanations and future plans of care. This indicates a patient-centered approach to treatment.
- Quick and efficient visits: Several reviewers noted that the clinic provided quick, efficient, and thorough visits. This suggests that the center values their patients' time and strives to provide prompt and effective care.
New Season Treatment Center – NW San Antonio
3615 Culebra Rd, San Antonio, TX 78228
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for its friendly, supportive staff and clean, safe environment. Patients particularly appreciate counselors Cassandra and Conni. Though there are some minor concerns about morning wait times and limited weekend hours, patients say the dedicated staff helps them succeed in recovery.
- Friendly and supportive staff: The counselors and staff at this Suboxone treatment center are described as welcoming, caring, and patient. They make patients feel at home and provide a safe and non-judgmental environment for recovery.
- Excellent counselor support: Many reviewers specifically mention their counselors by name and praise their support and assistance throughout their treatment. The counselors are described as being helpful, understanding, and instrumental in helping patients with their recovery.
- Clean and professional environment: The clinic is said to feel more like a medical office than a typical clinic. The facility is clean and well-maintained, creating a calm and quiet atmosphere conducive to recovery.
Maps For Recovery Addiction Medicine
12308 Split Rail Pkwy, Austin, TX 78750
Dr. Lytton provides compassionate, personalized Suboxone treatment for opioid addiction. Her knowledgeable approach focuses on medication and behavioral factors. Patients praise her willingness to listen. The staff is also friendly and accommodating.
- Compassionate and knowledgeable physician: Dr. Lytton is described as compassionate, knowledgeable, and professional, providing excellent care for patients.
- Respectful and personalized treatment: Patients appreciate being treated with respect and interest, instead of suspicion and indifference typically associated with former drug addicts. Dr. Lytton takes the time to listen to patients and offer personalized solutions for their opioid addiction management.
- Accommodating and convenient appointments: The treatment center, MAPS4RECOVERY, is praised for its ability to accommodate patients who may need to reschedule their appointments. The office and Dr. Lytton are described as making it convenient to get an appointment and take care of necessary tasks.
Abilene Absolute Recovery Solutions, OTP, Methadone & Buprenorphine Clinic
429 N Judge Ely Blvd, Abilene, TX 79601
The treatment center's welcoming, non-judgmental staff and personalized treatment plans helped many reviewers overcome their opioid addiction and feel comfortable throughout the process.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center are extremely knowledgeable and caring. They took the time to explain the treatment process to me and answered all of my questions."
- I appreciate that this center offers a comprehensive approach to treating opioid addiction. Along with Suboxone medication, they also provide counseling and support services to help with long-term recovery."
- The scheduling and availability of appointments at this center is very convenient. I never had to wait long for an appointment and they were flexible with scheduling to accommodate my needs."
Community Medical Services
305 Ferguson Dr, Austin, TX 78753
The treatment center has received praise from reviewers for saving lives and providing compassionate care. Patients appreciate the supportive staff, especially Janet and Stephanie. Despite some past issues, the center is largely commended for helping patients through recovery.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is compassionate and understanding, providing positive support without judgment. They genuinely care about their patients' well-being and are dedicated to helping them achieve a healthier lifestyle.
- The clinic offers fast and efficient service, treating patients with respect and dignity from the moment they arrive. The front desk staff, particularly Janet, are highly praised for their helpfulness and guidance in navigating the treatment process.
- The nurses and doctors at this clinic are friendly, kind, and quick in their interactions with patients. They prioritize efficiency while still maintaining a warm and caring approach. Additionally, the counselors are noted to be helpful and supportive in guiding individuals towards their recovery goals.
The Last Resort Recovery Center
7509 Menchaca Rd Unit 301, Austin, TX 78745
The Suboxone treatment center, The Last Resort, is highly recommended for its compassionate, dedicated staff and supportive community that leads to life-changing recoveries for many patients.
- Comprehensive and Supportive Program: Reviewers praise the Suboxone treatment center for its comprehensive program that covers insurance matters, transportation assistance, family therapy sessions, and aftercare services. The staff is described as helpful, friendly, compassionate, and vital mentors for residents.
- Life-changing Experience: Many reviewers credit the Suboxone treatment center for transforming their lives and providing a foundation for long-term recovery. The center is commended for promoting personal growth, spiritual healing, and learning a new way of living that leads to a happy and fulfilled sober lifestyle.
- Impactful Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP): The IOP program at the Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended by reviewers. They emphasize its impact on their recovery, the compassionate and motivating counselors, and the fellowship and support gained through the group setting. The IOP is particularly beneficial for those transitioning out of treatment or in need of help.
Addiction & Psychotherapy Services: Aeschbach Heinz MD
2824 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704
This Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for its compassionate doctors, comprehensive addiction and mental health treatment, supportive staff, and programs that help patients improve their lives.
- Compassionate and caring staff who genuinely listen to patients and meet their needs.
- Comprehensive approach to treatment, addressing both physical addiction and mental health.
- Effective programs, therapy, groups, and counseling that have helped many patients achieve long-term recovery.
Community Medical Services
1101 Arrow Point Dr #214, Cedar Park, TX 78613
This Suboxone treatment center is highly regarded for its compassionate and dedicated staff who provide an efficient and supportive environment that helps patients regain control of their lives.
- Compassionate and non-judgmental staff: The staff at this Suboxone treatment center are described as being compassionate, non-judgmental, and genuinely caring about their patients. This creates a supportive and welcoming environment for those seeking help.
- Efficient intake and dosing process: Reviews mention that the intake and dosing process at this clinic is efficient. Patients appreciate that everything is ready for them upon arrival, allowing for a streamlined and convenient experience.
- Top-notch care and life-changing results: Several reviewers express their gratitude for the care provided by this clinic, stating that it has improved their lives and even saved them. The positive impact and effectiveness of the treatment received at this center are highlighted as key benefits.
Symetria — Houston Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
17347 Village Green Dr #104, Houston, TX 77040
Symetria has a caring and accommodating staff that provides individualized treatment plans. The counselors Kari and Eddie come highly recommended, and the overall experience at the center is described as amazing.
- The staff at Symetria is highly praised for their welcoming and caring nature.
- The counselors, such as Kari, Kerry, Eddie, and Peter, are mentioned multiple times as being exceptional and providing effective support.
- The facility is described as being a great place, focusing on individual needs and providing a tailor-fit program for each patient.
Suboxone Insurance Clinic
8930 Fourwinds Dr Suite 101, San Antonio, TX 78239
The Suboxone treatment center in San Antonio has a friendly and helpful staff. The medical personnel are knowledgeable and courteous. The center comes recommended and accepts insurance.
- Polite and helpful staff: The receptionists, nurses, and doctors are all described as polite and helpful, creating a welcoming environment for patients.
- Knowledgeable and courteous doctors: The doctors at the clinic are praised for their knowledge, courtesy, and helpfulness, ensuring that patients receive high-quality care.
- Insurance acceptance: The clinic stands out for accepting insurance, which is a significant advantage for potential patients looking for affordable treatment options.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started