Suboxone Centers Near Rowlett, TX
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 85 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 5267 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Rowlett. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Rowlett, TX
SUBOXONE Clinic, Vital Options
318 W Farm To Market 544 Suite C4, Murphy, TX 75094
Dr. Khan's Suboxone treatment center is praised for his compassionate, personalized care that has led many patients to successful recoveries. Patients commend the clinic's helpful staff, easy appointment scheduling, lack of stigma, and upfront fees.
- Dr. Khan is highly praised and regarded as an amazing, caring, and understanding doctor who genuinely cares about his patients.
- The clinic is known for being helpful, kind, and considerate, with a team that is friendly and accommodating.
- The Suboxone treatment program offered by Dr. Khan and his team has been successful in helping patients overcome opioid addiction, leading to positive life changes such as improved mental health, employment, regained trust from family, and overall well-being.
MEDI Care Clinics (Family Care, Suboxone, Phentermine)
9557 N Beach St #121, Fort Worth, TX 76244
The Suboxone treatment center has a friendly, helpful staff. The doctors listen attentively to patients and provide quality care, resulting in positive experiences. Patients feel comfortable and well cared for during visits.
- Friendly and professional staff: Multiple reviews mention the friendly and professional staff, highlighting their kindness, understanding, and attentiveness to patient care.
- Thorough and attentive physicians: Reviews consistently praise the physicians for their thorough explanations, future care plans, and willingness to listen to patient concerns without dismissal. Patients appreciate feeling heard and valued.
- Quick and efficient visits: Several reviewers mention that their visits to the center are quick, friendly, and thorough, with little to no wait time. The efficient service is appreciated by patients.
MAT Texas - Opioid Treatment Center
2100 N Hwy 360, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
MAT Texas is highly recommended for its caring, supportive staff and welcoming, organized environment. Reviewers say the clinic has made a positive impact on their lives.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center is kind, understanding, and goes out of their way to help patients. They provide a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere.
- The clinic is clean, organized, and has short wait times. The staff is professional and highly recommended for their expertise in treating opioid addiction with Suboxone.
- The counselors and staff at the clinic are highly regarded and make a significant impact on patients' lives. They show genuine care and support, helping individuals believe in themselves and make positive changes.
MedPro Treatment Centers
405 N McDonald St STE B, McKinney, TX 75069
The majority of reviews for this Suboxone treatment center are positive, with praise for the caring and professional staff. Many reviewers mention the center has helped improve their lives. Though there are some negative comments about past administration issues and initial phone interactions, the center is still highly recommended for opioid addiction treatment.
- Staff is caring and professional: Multiple reviews mention the caring and professional nature of the staff at the Suboxone treatment center. This can provide reassurance and support to individuals seeking treatment for opioid addiction.
- Life-changing experience: Several reviews highlight how the treatment center has transformed their lives and helped them overcome addiction. This positive outcome can be an encouraging factor for individuals considering treatment.
- Accommodating and helpful: The treatment center is described as accommodating, helpful, and responsive to the needs of patients. This can create a positive and supportive environment for individuals seeking recovery.
Bicycle Health Suboxone Clinic
3400 Oak Grove Ave #720, Dallas, TX 75204
Bicycle Health's caring and compassionate staff are dedicated to helping people overcome opioid addiction through their convenient telemedicine service. Many users feel supported and listened to, and describe the program as life-saving and effective.
- Compassionate and Caring Staff: The providers at Bicycle Health are commended for their compassion and genuine care for their patients. They make patients feel understood, supported, and valued throughout their treatment journey.
- Convenient and Quick Service: Patients appreciate the efficiency of the telemedicine system offered by Bicycle Health. They can easily schedule appointments, receive prescriptions, and communicate with their healthcare team without the hassle of in-person visits. Many mention receiving medication within a short time after signing up.
- Effective Treatment: Numerous reviewers credit Bicycle Health for helping them overcome their opioid addiction and regain control of their lives. They highlight the success of their treatment, including reduced cravings and improved overall well-being.
Symetria — Lewisville Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
1850 Lakepointe Dr #400, Lewisville, TX 75057
The Suboxone treatment center Symetria is praised for its caring, supportive staff, especially the front desk receptionist, nurses and counselors, who are kind and dedicated to helping patients. The center provides a welcoming, non-judgmental environment focused on individualized care.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is highly praised for their support and guidance. They are described as crucial to the recovery process and are commended for their dedication to helping patients.
- The front desk receptionist and nurses are consistently mentioned as being welcoming, sweet, and helpful. They create a warm and friendly environment for patients, making them feel valued and comfortable.
- The counselors at this clinic are known to be good and have helped multiple people. They are described as kind and attentive, going above and beyond to ensure that patients receive the care they need.
MedMark Treatment Centers Fort Worth
5201 McCart Ave Suite H, Fort Worth, TX 76115
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its polite, respectful staff who make patients feel comfortable and cared for. The center helps people turn their lives around and overcome opioid addiction, though minor issues like limited seating are mentioned. Overall, reviews recommend the center to those struggling with addiction.
- Polite and respectful staff: The staff at the Suboxone treatment center, including the nurse, financial person, receptionist, counselors, and dosing nurses, are all described as polite, respectful, and dutiful. They make patients feel comfortable and quickly remember them by name.
- Life-saving treatment: Multiple reviews mention that the Suboxone treatment center has saved lives and helped individuals overcome opioid addiction. The staff is described as caring, and the program has brought positive changes and a better quality of life to many patients.
- Efficient and quick service: Patients mention that the center gets them in and out in a timely manner, with most visits taking less than five minutes. This efficiency is appreciated by individuals who have heard about other places causing delays that could impact their jobs.
New Season Treatment Center – Dallas
1050 N Westmoreland Rd Suite 330, Dallas, TX 75211
The Suboxone treatment center receives highly positive reviews for its caring and supportive staff who go above and beyond to help patients stay clean, turn their lives around, and find effective, affordable treatment.
- Compassionate and caring staff: Several reviews mention specific counselors, such as Shawana Harris and Lorenzo Perez, who are highly praised for their compassion and support towards patients. They go above and beyond their job duties and genuinely care about their patients' well-being.
- Effective treatment: Numerous reviews express gratitude for the positive impact the treatment center has had on their lives. Patients credit the center with saving their lives, helping them stay strong, and getting their lives back on track. The treatment and support received here have been highly effective in helping individuals recover from opioid addiction.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Multiple reviews mention the staff being friendly, helpful, and supportive. Whether it's the receptionist, pharmacy techs, or nurses, patients appreciate the warm and welcoming atmosphere created by the staff.
Foundation Medical Group (Texas)
8390 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy Ste. 500, Dallas, TX 75243
This Suboxone treatment center is well-regarded for its caring, non-judgmental doctors and accommodating staff. Patients appreciate the late hours and attentive care. Some concerns were raised about the high pricing and lack of insurance acceptance.
- Flexible Late Hours: The center has late hours, making it convenient for individuals who have busy schedules or work late.
- Empathetic and Non-Judgmental Staff: The staff treats patients with respect and does not make them feel lesser for their addiction. They create a welcoming environment for those seeking help.
- Caring and Dedicated Doctor: Dr. Leek is described as a wonderful doctor who listens attentively to patients and takes the time to understand their needs.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started