Suboxone Centers Near Sugar Land, TX
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 40 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 230 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Sugar Land. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 11 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Sugar Land, TX
John L. Mohney DO
4742 W Alabama St, Houston, TX 77027
Patients give positive reviews for Dr. Mohney's Suboxone treatment center, highlighting the caring and compassionate doctor and staff. Patients appreciate Dr. Mohney's understanding approach and ability to meet their needs. The staff earns consistent praise for kindness and helpfulness. Patients commend the clinic's professionalism, prompt service, and schedule flexibility. Overall, patients highly recommend Dr. Mohney and his staff, saying the treatment has been life-changing and made them feel well cared for.
- Great and caring doctor who is understanding, compassionate, and knowledgeable.
- Friendly and helpful staff who are kind, professional, and accommodating.
- Excellent treatment for opioid addiction with Suboxone, helping patients turn their lives around and providing support for overall health and well-being.
1923 Washington Ave #2330, Houston, TX 77007
The positive reviews about the Suboxone treatment center praise its caring providers, convenient and affordable program, and the compassionate approach that has positively impacted patients' lives.
- The process is easy and convenient, making it hassle-free to get the help needed
- The staff and doctors are caring, compassionate, and supportive
- The program is affordable, even without insurance, and they offer financial support options
Bay Area Recovery Center – Alcohol & Drug Rehab
1100 Hercules Ave #130, Houston, TX 77058
The Suboxone treatment center has a dedicated, caring staff that helps patients transform addiction into lifelong sobriety. Many reviewers credit the center with saving their lives.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center is highly praised for their excellence and dedication. Reviewers have expressed gratitude for the positive impact the staff has had on their lives.
- The treatment center provides a comprehensive program that goes beyond just medication. Reviewers have mentioned the center's emphasis on education, counseling, and support, which has helped them understand their addiction and maintain long-term sobriety.
- The outpatient services at the treatment center have been particularly effective and life-changing for many individuals. The staff is described as caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable, creating a welcoming and supportive environment for recovery.
Health Choice Clinic | Monica Agbro, FNP-C
6826 Hwy 6, Houston, TX 77083
The Suboxone treatment center has received many positive reviews. Patients praise the professional, kind, and caring staff, especially Dr. Monica Agbro. The center is commended for efficient, quick service and a seamless experience. Patients highly recommend the center and its compassionate, knowledgeable care.
- Professional and welcoming staff: Many reviewers highlighted the professionalism and welcoming nature of the staff at the Suboxone treatment center. The staff, including Monica and Anne, are described as kind, helpful, and attentive to patients' needs.
- Efficient and quick process: Several reviewers mentioned the quick and efficient process at the clinic. From making an appointment to completing paperwork and receiving treatment, patients reported that the entire experience took less time than expected, often less than 40 minutes.
- Compassionate and understanding doctor: Dr. Monica Agbro is praised for her compassion and understanding towards patients. Reviewers mentioned that she takes the time to listen, explain things in detail, and make patients feel comfortable. She is described as knowledgeable and highly professional, with a strong focus on providing quality care.
- Acceptance of Medicaid: Reviewers mentioned that Medicaid is accepted at the clinic, which makes it accessible to a wider range of individuals seeking Suboxone treatment.
- Note: While the majority of reviews were positive, there were a couple of negative comments. However, the majority of reviews highlighted the positive aspects of the Suboxone treatment center.
Houston Suboxone MD
7015 Almeda Rd, Houston, TX 77054
The doctors at this Suboxone treatment center are praised for their compassionate care, understanding approach, accessibility, and prompt response to patient concerns. Patients express deep gratitude for the outstanding treatment they receive.
- The doctors, particularly Dr. Khan and Dr. Akbar, are highly praised for their compassion, understanding, and willingness to listen to their patients.
- The doctors are readily available to answer questions and provide assistance, even outside of regular office hours.
- The staff at the center are described as friendly and kind, creating a welcoming and supportive environment for patients.
PACE Mental Health Sugar Land
1441 Hwy 6 #200, Sugar Land, TX 77478
Positive reviews praise the Suboxone treatment center's professional, helpful staff who prioritize patients' needs. Patients appreciate practitioner John McDivitt, who puts their health and well-being first. The center is commended for its accommodating, excellent customer service.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center are professional, well-trained, and attentive to patients' needs.
- One nurse practitioner, John McDivitt, is highly recommended and puts patients' health and well-being first.
- The center has a responsive and customer service-oriented staff who are willing to make efforts to resolve scheduling issues and make up for canceled appointments.
Reading William H MD
12603 Southwest Fwy, Stafford, TX 77477
Dr. Reading and his staff provide top-notch, life-changing care for patients. Highly professional and caring, they go above and beyond. Patients highly recommend Dr. Reading.
- Dr. Reading and his staff are highly professional and caring. They go above and beyond to provide quality care to their patients.
- The practice is described as home-like, private, cozy, and professional, creating a comfortable and welcoming environment for patients.
- Dr. Reading is thorough, punctual, and recommended for those looking to make positive changes in their lives.
Symetria — Houston Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
17347 Village Green Dr #104, Houston, TX 77040
The Suboxone treatment center has received very positive reviews. Patients appreciate the welcoming, caring staff who tailor treatment plans to individual needs. The counselors, including Eddie and Kari, are praised for their effectiveness and dedication. Overall, the facility and staff create a comfortable and effective environment for recovery.
- Friendly and welcoming staff who genuinely care about your recovery.
- Highly recommended counselors who provide excellent support and are easily accessible.
- Individualized treatment plans that cater to each person's needs and result in positive outcomes.
Tova L. Alladice, M.D.
4615 Southwest Fwy #135, Houston, TX 77027
Patients at the Suboxone treatment center rave about Dr. Alladice, who takes the time to ensure their health and well-being. Her advice on inflammation has been life-changing for some. She is praised for genuinely caring, with one patient seeing her for over 12 years.
- Dr. Alladice takes her time and provides thorough care, ensuring the health and well-being of her patients.
- The doctor offers personalized treatment, rather than just textbook approaches, showing genuine care for the patients' needs.
- The advice and guidance from Dr. Alladice have positively impacted patients' lives and changed their perspective on food and health.
Texas Clinic Galleria
5851 San Felipe St Ste 425, Houston, TX 77057
The Suboxone treatment center is well regarded for its excellent service and satisfied patients highly recommend it. Its professional staff demonstrates great expertise and competence.
- Excellent service: The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its exceptional service, indicating that patients receive high-quality care and support during their recovery journey.
- Professional staff: The center is commended for its professional staff, implying that patients can expect experienced and knowledgeable professionals who are dedicated to helping them overcome opioid addiction effectively.
HEROES Clinic (Houston Emergency Opioid Engagement System)
7000 Fannin St Suite 190, Houston, TX 77030
I edited the summary to be more concise and focused on the most important points.
- The counselors, coaches, and peers at the center are described as supportive, helpful, and eager to assist individuals in their recovery journey.
- The center is commended for its role in addressing the stigma attached to substance use disorders and advocating for those suffering from addiction and mental illness.
- The program has successfully helped individuals achieve long-standing sobriety and offers guidance, care, and support without judgment.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started