Suboxone Centers Near Texas City, TX
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 50 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 883 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Texas City. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Texas City, TX
Bay Area Recovery Center – Men’s Inpatient Drug & Alcohol Rehab
1807 FM 517 Rd E, Dickinson, TX 77539
Patients give rave reviews for the Bay Area Recovery Center (BARC), a Suboxone treatment facility. They credit BARC with saving their lives and praise the excellent staff, welcoming environment, 12-step program, life-changing treatment, sense of community, and ongoing support. Highly recommended for those seeking addiction recovery.
- The staff at Bay Area Recovery Center (BARC) is highly praised for their care and dedication to helping individuals recover from addiction. They are described as knowledgeable, compassionate, and genuinely caring about the lives of their clients.
- BARC is known for its emphasis on the 12-step program and providing a supportive community for recovery. Clients appreciate the fellowship and sense of belonging they experience at the center, and many mention building lifelong friendships.
- The treatment at BARC is described as providing real, deep, and transformative recovery. Clients mention learning life skills, gaining knowledge about addiction, and receiving the tools necessary to maintain sobriety even after leaving the center.
1923 Washington Ave #2330, Houston, TX 77007
Bicycle Health is praised for its easy process, caring providers, and support for patients. The center is affordable, accepts insurance, and responds quickly to inquiries. Patients feel heard, supported, and respected, and they appreciate the compassionate doctors. Bicycle Health is seen as a life-changing opioid addiction recovery program.
- Convenient and affordable: Reviewers mention that the Suboxone treatment at Bicycle Health is more affordable and convenient compared to in-person care. They appreciate not having to spend long hours at the doctor's office and the ability to use their health insurance for treatment.
- Caring and supportive staff: Multiple reviews highlight the caring and compassionate nature of the staff at Bicycle Health. Patients feel comfortable and supported throughout their treatment journey. The providers are mentioned as being attentive, responsive, and treating patients with respect.
- Life-changing: Many reviewers express gratitude for the positive impact Bicycle Health has had on their lives. They credit the program for helping them get their life back, providing a brighter future, and even saving their life. The comprehensive approach, therapy, and support from the doctors and staff are mentioned as being instrumental in their recovery.
Houston Suboxone MD
7015 Almeda Rd, Houston, TX 77054
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for its caring, compassionate doctors who listen and provide support. The professional, friendly staff offers quick, reliable service with minimal wait times.
- Short wait times: Multiple reviews mention that there is hardly ever a wait at this Suboxone treatment center, indicating efficient and prompt service.
- Compassionate and understanding doctors: Many reviewers highlight that both Dr. Khan and Dr. Akbar are caring, non-judgmental, and take the time to listen to their patients' concerns. They prioritize patient comfort and well-being, providing support and being available for communication even outside of appointments.
- Professional and reliable service: The staff at the center are described as friendly, well-informed, and professional. The doctors are praised for their expertise and knowledge in addiction treatment. Additionally, the center is described as reliable and quick to respond to any queries or needs.
Toxicology Associates Inc
2411 Franklin St, La Marque, TX 77568
The caring and supportive staff at this Suboxone treatment center are highly praised for their non-judgmental, compassionate approach. Compliant with regulations, the clinic provides take-home doses and guest dosing for vacations when needed. Customers are grateful for the professional, kind counselors and nurses who have given them positive experiences and aided their recovery journey.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is described as amazing, kind, caring, and non-judgmental. They provide love and compassion to their patients, treating them like humans and showing them that they are worthy and loved.
- The counselors and nurses at this clinic are highly praised for being great, understanding, and very professional. They are compliant with regulations and provide take-home medications when necessary.
- The clinic offers a convenient guest dosing option for those on vacation, with a quick and efficient process that takes only 10-15 minutes. The staff stays up to date with time changes, new regulations, and dosing schedules, ensuring a smooth experience for patients.
ADAPT Programs - Texas City
1228 N Logan St Suite 100, Texas City, TX 77590
The Suboxone treatment center has received very positive feedback. Clients praise the supportive counselors, especially Ms. Tisha and Ms. Bass, for their care and dedication to helping clients reach their goals. Clients also appreciate the center's effective online programs during COVID-19 and its caring atmosphere.
- Dedicated and supportive staff, particularly Ms. Tisha, Ms. Bass, Mrs. Day, and Mrs. Tisha, who have a positive impact on the recovery process.
- Strong sense of community and continuous support provided through aftercare programs and group communication.
- Open-minded and caring approach towards individuals, with a focus on personal growth and goals.
Symetria — Houston Outpatient Rehab & Suboxone Clinic
17347 Village Green Dr #104, Houston, TX 77040
Overall, reviews praise the knowledgeable and friendly staff for providing personalized care and effective treatment with Suboxone, which reviewers say aided their recovery.
- Compassionate and knowledgeable staff: Many reviewers praised the center for having a caring and well-informed team of professionals who understood the complexities of opioid addiction and provided personalized care and support.
- Effective treatment approach: Several reviews highlighted the effectiveness of the Suboxone treatment offered at the center, stating that it helped them overcome withdrawal symptoms, reduce cravings, and ultimately achieve recovery from opioid addiction.
- Flexible scheduling options: A few reviewers appreciated the center's flexibility when it came to scheduling appointments and medication refills, making it convenient for individuals with busy lives to receive the necessary treatment without significant disruptions.
Gulf Coast Center
4700 Broadway Avenue J Suite F103, Galveston, TX 77551
The center provides excellent opioid detox with Suboxone. Patients praise the caring, non-judgmental staff who make them feel comfortable and supported until an inpatient bed becomes available. Specific staff like a counselor and coordinator Ms. Lashonda are mentioned positively.
- Non-judgmental and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention that the center's staff is down to earth, non-judgmental, and genuinely cares about their patients.
- Flexible and comprehensive treatment options: The center offers a variety of treatment plans, including outpatient detox and inpatient rehab, with the added benefit of subsidized inpatient rehab for those without health insurance.
- Comfortable detox process: The center provides Suboxone during the detox process, allowing patients to detox comfortably at home before transitioning to inpatient treatment.
LONE STAR Medical Management, LLC
17115 Red Oak Dr #216, Houston, TX 77090
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for their affordable costs, professional and friendly staff, efficiency, and clean environment. Patients appreciate the prompt communication, caring doctors, and accommodating staff willing to work with them on payments and medications. The center comes highly recommended.
- Affordable appointment cost
- Friendly and professional staff
- Willingness of staff and doctors to work with patients on payments and medication options
Houston Suboxone Clinic
1147 Brittmoore Rd #4, Houston, TX 77043
Dr. Abron provides excellent care for her patients and goes above and beyond to help them. She comes highly recommended. There is a suggestion that the clinic accept Medicare and Medicaid to help poorer communities struggling with addiction. Dr. Prabu is a compassionate doctor who helps patients navigate issues with pharmacies. The reviewer is seeking guidance on starting treatment.
- Dr. Abron genuinely cares about her patients' well-being and goes above and beyond for them.
- Dr. Prabu is a compassionate doctor who accommodates and helps patients with any challenges they may face, such as issues with the pharmacy.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started