Suboxone Centers Near Riverdale, UT
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 83 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 699 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Riverdale. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 18 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Riverdale, UT
Darlene Petersen, MD
5640 S 3500 W, Roy, UT 84067
The positive reviews for the Suboxone treatment center highlight the attentive and friendly staff, particularly Dr. Petersen. Patients appreciate feeling heard, cared for, and unrushed. The clinic is praised for exceptional care, a friendly environment, and addressing concerns. Many patients highly recommend Dr. Petersen and her professional, thorough, caring team. Overall, the reviews reflect a positive experience, effective treatment, and high patient satisfaction.
- The doctors and staff at the Suboxone treatment center are friendly, caring, and attentive. They take the time to listen to patients' concerns and questions and make them feel comfortable.
- The center is known for its exceptional care and thoroughness. Patients appreciate that the doctors and nurses are thorough in their examinations and treatments, and they don't feel rushed during their appointments.
- The office atmosphere is friendly and comfortable. Patients describe the environment as welcoming and the staff as polite and helpful.
Adam R. Nebeker, MD
2075 University Park Blvd, Layton, UT 84041
The positive reviews praise Dr. Nebeker's caring approach and expertise. Patients feel heard and supported by the doctor and staff, who thoroughly answer questions. The center is commended for its friendly, professional staff, prompt service, and efficient care. Patients value the treatment journey, building trust in Dr. Nebeker and his team.
- Dr. Nebeker is highly regarded and trusted by patients due to his attentive and caring nature.
- The staff at the center are polite, professional, and genuine in their care for patients.
- Dr. Nebeker takes the time to listen to patients, provide thorough explanations, and offer personalized treatments.
Clear Recovery of Cache Valley
277 Spring Creek Pkwy, Providence, UT 84332
The staff at Clear Recovery is praised for being caring, supportive, and genuinely invested in helping their clients through individualized treatment. Many reviewers describe the program as life-changing.
- The staff at Clear Recovery is described as caring, amazing, and beyond helpful. Patients feel welcomed and supported from the moment they walk in the door. The staff genuinely cares about the well-being of their clients and are willing to go above and beyond to help them with their recovery journey.
- Clear Recovery is praised for its life-changing impact on individuals struggling with addiction. The program is described as informative and effective, helping clients overcome their addiction and providing them with the necessary tools for long-term recovery.
- This treatment center is known for its friendly and compassionate staff who treat patients as individuals, not just numbers. The environment is described as supportive and understanding, providing a caring and safe space for recovery. The staff at Clear Recovery go the extra mile to ensure their clients' success and are committed to their healing journey.
BAART Programs Ogden
2557 Lincoln Ave, Ogden, UT 84401
The Suboxone treatment center is widely praised for its caring, dedicated staff that goes above and beyond to support patients' recovery journeys. Patients appreciate the welcoming environment and say the program provides essential tools to change lives. The center comes highly recommended for those struggling with opioid addiction.
- The staff is extremely caring, supportive, and dedicated to helping patients succeed in their recovery journey.
- The counselors and nurses are highly praised for their professionalism, kindness, and genuine concern for each individual's well-being.
- The program is credited with saving lives and providing a positive environment for individuals struggling with opioid addiction.
Recovery Ways at Copper Hills - Salt Lake City
5288 Allendale Dr, Murray, UT 84123
Positive reviews praise the supportive staff, treatment, facilities, and expertise of the therapists and psychiatrists at this Suboxone treatment center. Patients say the center was key to their recovery and equipped them with lifelong skills to manage it.
- The staff at Recovery Ways is described as caring and supportive, with some reviewers feeling like they were among friends rather than staff members.
- The treatment center is praised for its comprehensive approach, addressing multiple areas of healing and providing lifelong skills for managing recovery. The therapy sessions and groups are reported to be helpful and informative.
- The facility is described as comfortable and the food is mentioned to be good.
Action Recovery Group
1708 E 5550 S #23, Ogden, UT 84403
Action Recovery Group is praised for saving lives and helping individuals overcome substance abuse through an amazing, caring, and knowledgeable staff with personal recovery experience. The treatment center comes highly recommended for providing a supportive environment and instilling positive life changes.
- The staff is described as amazing, caring, and knowledgeable, going above and beyond to support and help patients succeed in their recovery.
- The center offers a structured program with extensive continuing care and support, helping patients stay focused on staying sober and clean.
- The center is praised for creating a safe and loving environment where patients feel valued, supported, and like part of a family.
New Season Treatment Center – Bountiful
763 W 700 S Suite B, Woods Cross, UT 84087
The positive reviews praise the supportive staff and life-saving impact of the Suboxone treatment program. Patients feel cared for and respected by the friendly nurses, counselors, and program director. The center is committed to helping patients succeed in their recovery journey.
- Positive and Supportive Staff: Many reviewers mentioned that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center, particularly the counselors and nurses, were friendly, helpful, and genuinely cared about the patients. They provided support, encouragement, and went above and beyond to ensure the well-being of the patients.
- Resourceful and Accommodating: Several reviewers appreciated the treatment center for its willingness to accommodate their needs and provide helpful resources. The center offered online counseling, helped patients navigate through addiction, provided guidance for recovery, and referred callers to other places when they couldn't be of direct assistance.
- Commitment to Patients' Success: According to reviewers, the treatment center showed a strong commitment to their patients' success and well-being. The staff went the extra mile to ensure that patients received the necessary treatment and support, offering personalized treatment plans and helping patients reach their sobriety goals. The center also prioritized individual needs and ensured that patients were treated with dignity and respect.
Avenues Psychiatry and Counseling Services
324 10th Ave #178, Salt Lake City, UT 84103
Patients appreciate the caring and helpful staff at this Suboxone treatment center, particularly Pam Gurell. They feel the providers genuinely care about them. The office staff is welcoming and efficient, helping patients feel comfortable.
- The staff at Avenues Psychiatry is highly praised for their caring and compassionate approach to patient care. Patients feel supported and listened to during their treatment.
- The scheduling and prescription refill process at the clinic is efficient and hassle-free. Patients report no problems with setting up appointments or obtaining medication refills.
Dr. Shawn D. Mcquilkin, MD
Fit Quest Physical Therapy: South Ogden, 2801 University Cir, Ogden, UT 84408
The Suboxone treatment center is highly regarded for its caring and professional staff who are dedicated to improving patients' well-being. The doctor and his wife are praised as lifesavers, and the friendly receptionist is also appreciated. Patients are grateful that the doctor takes the time to identify and treat additional health concerns beyond addiction.
- The doctor and his wife are incredibly caring and have helped numerous people through their opioid addiction.
- The staff, including the receptionist, are friendly and create a warm and welcoming environment.
- The doctor is thorough, listens to patients, and genuinely cares about their well-being.
Salt Lake City Comprehensive Treatment Center
449 E 2100 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84115
The caring and understanding staff listen to patients' concerns, accommodate their needs, and provide support and resources, invested in their recovery. Patients appreciate the clean, welcoming atmosphere where they feel valued and respected.
- Staff is caring and goes above and beyond to help patients, providing support and resources.
- Good ethics and willingness to listen and accommodate patients' needs and concerns.
- The center has a clean and welcoming atmosphere, creating a sense of normalcy and comfort for patients.
Peak Health and Wellness
890 Heritage Park Blvd #101, Layton, UT 84041
Patients speak highly of the caring and attentive staff at this Suboxone treatment center, particularly Dr. Hainsworth. Patients feel supported in their treatment journey.
- The staff, including Dr. Hainsworth and PA Hainsworth, are highly knowledgeable and attentive, providing thorough care and addressing patient concerns.
- The center takes the time to listen to patients and develop personalized treatment plans, ensuring that patients receive the best options for their healthcare needs.
- The nursing staff, particularly Garrett, is kind, patient, and reliable, creating a comfortable and trustworthy treatment environment.
Ogden Regional Alcohol and Chemical Treatment Center (ACT)
5490 S 375 E, Ogden, UT 84405
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for opioid addiction treatment, with multiple patients describing the caring and supportive staff as life-changing.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center are highly recommended and provide excellent care.
- The nurses and staff are genuinely kind and caring, treating patients with respect and dignity.
- The center offers a great learning opportunity and has a welcoming environment for patients going through a difficult time.
850 E 300 S #1, Salt Lake City, UT 84102
The Suboxone treatment center Sovegna receives excellent reviews for their compassionate, holistic care. Under Dr. Wiet's guidance, the organized and caring staff examine patients' full health and create a warm, safe environment. Patients strongly recommend Sovegna for their exceptional, life-saving treatment.
- Highly knowledgeable and holistic approach: The center's doctors, particularly Dr. Susie Wiet, provide exceptional medical care by examining a person's whole health profile, including blood work and diet, and offer a holistic approach to treatment.
- Warm and safe environment: The center is described as lovely, warm, and safe by patients who may not feel safe in typical psychiatric offices. This creates a comforting and supportive atmosphere for individuals seeking treatment.
- Well-organized and timely appointments: The office has a well-ran system, ensuring timely appointments that are not rushed. This indicates efficient and organized management of patient care.
Foundation Medical Group (Utah)
456 E State Rd Suite 1400, American Fork, UT 84003
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its professional, friendly staff and doctors who are understanding and willing to work with patients. Many reviewers credit the center with saving their lives and appreciate the flexible scheduling. The clinic has a clean, welcoming environment.
- Professional and friendly staff.
- Doctors and receptionists are kind, understanding, and have realistic expectations about working with addicts.
- Flexibility in scheduling and willingness to work with patients.
4965 S 3500 W, Roy, UT 84067
The Suboxone treatment center received positive reviews for its caring staff and comfortable amenities that aided the detox experience.
- Highly supportive and caring staff: The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is described as some of the best people in the world who genuinely care about the patients' well-being. They provide a safe and supportive environment during detox.
- Comfortable and luxurious facilities: The facility offers gorgeous, private rooms with access to amenities such as a message chair and personal Roku TV. Patients feel comfortable and well taken care of throughout their detox process.
- Excellent food and recreational activities: The center provides delicious meals prepared by a personal chef, and patients have access to a beautiful living room where they can hang out with their peers, watch Netflix, and engage in recreational activities.
Dr. Layne K. Kamalu, MD
120 S Main St #2527, Kaysville, UT 84037
The positive reviews for this Suboxone treatment center highlight Dr. Kamalu's caring approach. Patients appreciate the time he takes to answer questions and his welcoming, professional staff.
- Dr. Kamalu and his staff are warm, friendly, and take the time to answer all questions and discuss their philosophy of care.
- The staff is friendly and caring, making patients feel comfortable and at ease.
- Dr. Kamalu practices with integrity and has a good reputation in the medical community.
Layton Comprehensive Treatment Center
523 Heritage Park Blvd Suite 4, Layton, UT 84041
Positive reviews of the Suboxone treatment center praise the caring and helpful staff. They offer counseling and tailored treatment plans to support life changes. Staff are considerate, flexible, and willing to answer questions to help clients make informed decisions about medication-assisted treatment.
- The staff is pleasant and caring, providing individual counseling as well as group sessions.
- The staff is considerate and willing to work with your schedule, tailoring each treatment plan individually to help you achieve your personal recovery goals.
Dennis H. Smith, MD
3903 Medical Dr, Ogden, UT 84403
Patients greatly appreciate Dr. Smith's care and expertise at the Suboxone treatment center. They find him invaluable to their recovery and appreciate his thorough, understanding approach. Many are grateful for his assistance.
- Dr. Smith is highly recommended for his invaluable help and care in assisting with recovery from opioid addiction.
- Dr. Smith is known for spending time with patients, thoroughly understanding their needs and providing personalized treatment.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started