Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Brattleboro, VT
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Brattleboro for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 233 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Brattleboro can cater to your needs.
Top 8 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Brattleboro, VT
83 Hospital Rd, Baldwinville, MA 01436The positive reviews about the addiction treatment center highlight the caring and supportive staff, with specific mentions of Matt Daly, the nurses, and the therapists. Many reviewers also appreciate the beautiful facility and the communication between the staff and the families. The meals provided are mentioned as being delicious, and the program is praised for effectively addressing mental health and substance abuse issues. Overall, the reviews indicate that the treatment center has had a positive impact on the lives of those who have stayed there.
- The staff at the addiction treatment center are praised for their compassion and knowledge. They are described as caring, understanding, and genuinely supportive.
- Many reviewers mention that the facility is beautiful and provides a comfortable, comforting environment for recovery.
- The treatment center offers a structured program with case management and therapy, and the staff actively communicates with the families of the residents, keeping them updated on progress and providing support.
Recovery Centers of America at Westminster
9 Village Inn Rd, Westminster, MA 01473The addiction treatment center received positive reviews for its supportive and caring staff, as well as its clean and comfortable facility. Many reviewers expressed gratitude for the program helping them or their loved ones achieve long-term sobriety. The staff was praised for their knowledge, professionalism, and emphasis on 12-step programs and meetings.
- Supportive and caring staff
- Clean and comfortable facility
- Comprehensive program with helpful tools for recovery
Avenues Recovery Detox and Drug Rehab at Dublin
3 Pierce Rd, Dublin, NH 03444The positive reviews for Avenues, an addiction treatment center, highlight the staff's dedication and the welcoming atmosphere. Many reviewers credit Avenues with saving their lives and appreciate the genuine care shown by staff members. The program is praised for offering effective tools, support, and a safe environment for recovery.
- The staff at Avenues is highly praised for their professionalism, care, and compassion. Many reviewers mention that the staff made them feel at home and supported them throughout their recovery journey.
- The program at Avenues is described as life-changing and transformative. Reviewers appreciate the comprehensive approach to recovery, including individual counseling, group therapy, and the opportunity to work through underlying traumas.
- The facility itself receives positive feedback, with reviewers mentioning the scenic location and comfortable living spaces. The on-site chef is also highlighted for providing delicious and nourishing meals.
Brattleboro Comprehensive Treatment Center
16 Town Crier Dr, Brattleboro, VT 05304Overall, the reviews for this addiction treatment center are mixed. Many reviewers have positive things to say about the staff, praising their professionalism and caring attitude. They appreciate the help they receive and credit the center with improving their lives and helping them stay clean. However, some reviewers express concerns about the clinic's organization and the wait times for assistance.
- Excellent nursing staff who are caring and professional.
- Staff is supportive and helpful for those who are committed to their sobriety.
68 Federal St, Greenfield, MA 01301Clients praise the friendly and welcoming staff, who make them feel important and avoid judging them for their past actions related to addiction. The community-based approach of the center is highly appreciated, as the staff shows genuine care for the well-being of their clients. Clients also mention the cleanliness of the facility and the helpfulness of the counselors.
- Friendly and welcoming staff: Numerous reviews mention the staff being friendly and non-judgmental, which creates a supportive environment for clients seeking help with their addiction.
- Community-driven approach: The center is commended for its efforts to help the community, indicating a commitment to making a positive impact beyond individual treatment.
- Caring and helpful individuals: Reviewers emphasize that the people at the center are genuinely caring and dedicated to helping clients, fostering a sense of trust and support.
Turning Point of Windham County
39 Elm St, Brattleboro, VT 05301Multiple positive reviews highlight Turning Point as a life-saving facility that provides individuals with skills, purpose, and hope for their recovery journey. Clients appreciate the compassion and understanding they receive, as they are treated as individuals beyond their past mistakes and addiction.
- Compassionate and understanding staff: Many reviewers mentioned the compassion and understanding they received from the staff at Turning Point. This shows that the center prioritizes treating individuals as people and not defining them solely by their mistakes or addiction.
- Provides hope and purpose: Several reviews highlighted that Turning Point provided them with skills and a sense of purpose, giving them hope for a better future. This suggests that the center focuses on empowering individuals to build a positive life beyond their addiction.
SaVida Health Brattleboro
54 Chickering Dr Suite A, Brattleboro, VT 05301The addiction treatment center receives consistent praise for its supportive and knowledgeable staff, who are commended for their compassion and professionalism in guiding individuals through their recovery journeys. Many reviewers highlight the center's comprehensive and personalized treatment approach, combining evidence-based therapies and holistic practices for a well-rounded recovery experience. The center's serene and comfortable environment is frequently mentioned as a contributing factor to the positive experience reported by many individuals seeking treatment.
- Highly qualified and caring staff: Several reviews mention the center's staff as being knowledgeable, professional, and genuinely caring towards patients. This suggests that the treatment center has a supportive and compassionate team that can provide effective care to individuals struggling with substance abuse.
- Holistic approach to treatment: Multiple reviews highlight that the addiction treatment center takes a holistic approach to recovery, addressing not just the physical aspect of addiction but also the emotional, mental, and spiritual aspects. This suggests that the center provides a comprehensive and well-rounded treatment program that considers all areas of the individual's well-being.
Phoenix House - Women's Sober Living
178 Linden St, Brattleboro, VT 05301The addiction treatment center is praised for being an effective transitional house for individuals seeking help with their substance abuse.
- Effective transitional housing: Many reviewers mentioned that this addiction treatment center provides good transitional housing services. This suggests that it can be a helpful place for individuals who need support and guidance during their recovery journey.
- Supportive environment: Several reviewers mentioned that the center provides a supportive environment for individuals struggling with substance abuse. This can be important for those seeking addiction treatment as it fosters a sense of community and helps individuals feel understood and encouraged.
- Helpful staff: Some reviews mentioned that the staff at this addiction treatment center are helpful. This implies that individuals can expect assistance and guidance from knowledgeable professionals during their treatment process.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started