Suboxone Centers Near Chantilly, VA
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 60 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 453 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Chantilly. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 20 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Chantilly, VA
Health Releaf - Glen Burnie
1406-B Crain Hwy #304, Glen Burnie, MD 21061
The positive reviews praise the caring, compassionate providers and friendly, professional staff at the Suboxone treatment center for going the extra mile for patients. Patients appreciate the comfortable, welcoming atmosphere and feel supported and respected.
- The providers at the Suboxone treatment center are described as wonderful, caring, and knowledgeable. They go out of their way to help patients obtain optimal health and make them feel comfortable, especially in sensitive situations like addiction.
- The staff at the center is friendly, professional, and respectful. Patients feel welcomed and not judged, and they appreciate the atmosphere and the way they are treated like human beings worthy of respect and care.
- The primary care doctor, Dr. Shannon Martin, is highly recommended. Patients describe her as kind, thorough, gentle, and someone who takes the time to listen to their needs and concerns. She is knowledgeable and supportive, and she understands the health and lived experiences of Black women and people of color.
New Season Treatment Center – Hagerstown
16110 Everly Rd Suite #2, Hagerstown, MD 21740
The caring staff and positive atmosphere help patients succeed in recovery at this Suboxone treatment center. Patients appreciate the counselors, nurses, doctors and classes that support their recovery journey. Convenient scheduling and short wait times are also positives.
- The counselors and nurses at the center are caring, helpful, and friendly, and genuinely want to see patients do well in their recovery journey.
- The center strives to provide a supportive and comfortable environment for patients, helping them feel safe and empowered in their sobriety.
- Despite some negative reviews, the center has positively impacted the lives of many patients, offering effective treatment and changing lives for the better.
Concerted Care Group
428 E 25th St, Baltimore, MD 21218
The Suboxone treatment center has received positive reviews for its caring and supportive staff and comprehensive program with resources for recovery. Patients say the center has helped them change their lives for the better.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center are described as amazing, helpful, and caring, providing good services and showing respect towards clients.
- The program offers a structured and positive environment for recovery, with comprehensive treatment options, including counseling and mental health support.
- The center offers extended operating hours, opening from 5 am to 5 pm, providing convenient access to treatment for those in need.
Outreach Suboxone and MAT Addiction Clinics- Waldorf
11340 Pembrooke Square suite 214, Waldorf, MD 20603
The staff at the Suboxone treatment center are consistently described as helpful, caring, supportive, accommodating, and dedicated to assisting clients. The overall atmosphere is friendly and focused on recovery.
- The staff, including Atoria Huddleston, Chloe, Tracy, Amber, and Dr. Stella Ogoko, are described as friendly, helpful, accommodating, and caring. They are praised for their positive attitudes and for going above and beyond to support patients in their recovery journey.
- The office is commended for its focus on mental health, addiction treatment, and therapy. Patients express gratitude for the help they have received in overcoming addiction and improving their overall well-being.
- The Suboxone treatment center is described as a blessing and a life-saver, with many reviewers highly recommending it to others in need of addiction treatment.
Outreach Suboxone and MAT Addiction Clinics
196 Thomas Johnson Dr #201, Frederick, MD 21702
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring, non-judgmental staff and personalized patient care. Patients appreciate the friendly atmosphere, extra support services, and smooth telemedicine transition during COVID-19. Patients feel valued in their recovery.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center are caring, non-judgmental, and supportive. They provide a compassionate and non-judgmental environment for patients.
- The doctors and nurses are attentive and take the time to listen to patients' needs. They personalize care and ensure that patients feel comfortable and heard.
- The center offers additional support services, such as counseling, which have been instrumental in helping patients on their recovery journey. The comprehensive approach increases the chances of success in sobriety.
601 7th St #304, Laurel, MD 20707
The positive reviews praise the knowledgeable, friendly staff who care about patients. Patients appreciate the professional, kind, and prompt staff, especially with medication help. Overall, the center provides a supportive, comfortable environment where people feel safe and confident in their recovery.
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff: The crew at this Suboxone treatment center is highly knowledgeable and friendly, making patients feel comfortable and supported throughout their treatment journey.
- Compassionate and dedicated service: The staff and doctors at this center go above and beyond to make a positive impact on patients' lives. They are described as caring, professional, and willing to make extra efforts to ensure uninterrupted access to medication.
- Fast and efficient process: Patients have praised the simplicity, speed, and efficiency of the treatment process at this center. The staff is described as helpful, genuine, and kind, contributing to a comfortable and positive experience.
Appalachian Highlands Recovery
9480 Main St, Fairfax, VA 22031
Patients appreciate Dr. Bryan Carter's professionalism, care, and availability at the Suboxone treatment center. He genuinely cares about their health, sobriety, questions, and support. Patients also value the efficiency and effectiveness of the center's services.
- Professional and caring staff: The reviews consistently mention that Dr. Bryan Carter is professional, courteous, kind, and concerned about the patients' health. This indicates that the staff at the center is dedicated to providing a supportive and caring environment for their patients.
- Accessibility and availability: Patients appreciate the fact that Dr. Bryan Carter is always available to answer questions, provide help, and return calls promptly. This level of accessibility ensures that patients feel supported and can seek assistance whenever needed.
- Patient-centered approach: The center is praised for its commitment to individualized care and providing service with care and efficiency. Patients feel that their well-being is prioritized, and the treatment process is not rushed but tailored to their specific needs. This patient-centered approach contributes to a positive treatment experience.
Care Clinic Mental Health and Ketamine Therapy
4017 Williamsburg Ct Suite 100, Fairfax, VA 22032
The reviews praise the staff's compassionate and caring approach. Patients have had positive experiences with the providers' professionalism and expertise. The clinic offers effective alternatives to surgery and narcotics for pain management.
- Compassionate and caring staff.
- Experienced and knowledgeable doctor.
- Effective treatment for pain relief.
SaVida Health Luray
700 E Main St, Luray, VA 22835
The Suboxone treatment center has received positive reviews for its helpful staff and welcoming, non-judgmental atmosphere that aids people struggling with opioid addiction.
- Staff is extremely nice and helpful
- Welcoming and non-judgmental atmosphere
REACH Health Services
2104 Maryland Ave, Baltimore, MD 21218
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring and dedicated staff, clean facilities, emphasis on sobriety and mental health, quick service, and effectiveness in assisting people working to overcome addiction.
- Caring and supportive staff: The staff at this Suboxone treatment center are described as caring and dedicated to their patients' well-being. They are noted for their commitment to supporting recovery and maintaining sobriety.
- Clean and safe environment: The center is praised for its cleanliness, organization, and safety, providing a comfortable and secure setting for treatment.
- Effective counseling: Patients appreciate the quality of counseling provided by certain counselors, who are described as attentive, knowledgeable, and maintaining open communication. This personalized approach helps clients feel comfortable sharing their struggles and making progress in their recovery.
Transformed Lives MD
4000 Mitchellville Rd b322, Bowie, MD 20716
The Suboxone treatment center led by Dr. Merritt has had a positive impact on patients' lives due to its friendly, supportive staff and non-judgmental environment. Patients appreciate that the center goes above and beyond to ensure their well-being, such as providing extra prescriptions when needed.
- Friendly and supportive staff: The center provides a friendly and supportive environment, which is essential for individuals seeking help with opioid addiction.
- Non-judgmental approach: The staff, including Dr. Merritt, are caring and non-judgmental, making patients feel comfortable and at ease during their visits.
- Willingness to go the extra mile: The center is willing to accommodate unexpected situations and help patients in need, even going as far as calling in a prescription to ensure continuous treatment.
Winchester Comprehensive Treatment Center
290 Front Royal Pike, Winchester, VA 22602
The Suboxone treatment center is highly praised for its caring staff who treat clients as individuals, not merely addicts. Patients feel supported in the center's compassionate atmosphere as staff go out of their way to help, even staying late so clients get needed medication. Many grateful patients recommend the center to others battling addiction.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center are highly praised for their compassion and non-judgmental approach towards patients. They treat individuals with respect and provide support to help them better their lives.
- The clinic is known for going above and beyond to accommodate patients' needs. They have even stayed open late to ensure patients don't miss their medication, showing their dedication to client care.
- The center is highly recommended for medication-assisted treatment (MAT) services. Patients have expressed that the staff is incredibly helpful and make them feel valued, creating a positive treatment experience.
Groups Recover Together
8551 Rixlew Ln Suite 100, Manassas, VA 20109
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for their supportive, non-judgmental staff dedicated to helping people overcome opioid addiction. Patients feel at ease knowing they have support during their recovery journey. The program sets realistic expectations and has a proven track record, making it life-changing for those who seek help.
- Non-judgmental and supportive staff: The center has a staff that is described as kind, helpful, and non-judgmental. They go out of their way to provide support to those battling addiction.
- Accepts insurance and no issues with pharmacy: The center accepts insurance and there have been no reported issues with the pharmacy. This ensures that the treatment is affordable and accessible for patients.
- Life-changing experience: According to one review, the treatment at the center has changed their life. They have regained control and feel supported by the staff and other patients. The center is described as caring about their patients and setting them up for success.
126 E Burke St, Martinsburg, WV 25401
The positive reviews praise the attentive doctors, caring staff, and convenient virtual visit options. Patients feel the specialized treatment has improved their mental health and well-being.
- Specialized doctors who listen and show concern for their patients.
- Prompt and accommodating scheduling, including virtual visits.
- Friendly and convenient service, with easy communication.
Regional Health Partners, Addiction Treatment Center
3917 Blenheim Blvd, Fairfax, VA 22030
The Suboxone treatment center provides excellent, personalized care and is highly recommended for opioid addiction treatment. Dr. Feuer and the staff are compassionate, helpful, and respectful.
- Compassionate and caring staff: Reviewers consistently mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center are amazing and compassionate, indicating that they provide a supportive and understanding environment for patients.
- Personalized and high-quality care: According to the reviews, the physicians at the center, especially Dr. Feuer, provide excellent and personalized care. The staff is described as patient and informative, ensuring that patients are well-informed about their treatment options.
- Affordable treatment options: The center goes beyond just providing medical assistance by even offering coupons to help patients save money. This consideration for affordability demonstrates the commitment of the center to provide comprehensive support in overcoming opioid addiction.
Outreach Suboxone and MAT Addiction Clinics
1802 Augustine Ave, Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Kindria is praised by patients for her exceptional care and dedication as a nurse at the Suboxone treatment center. Her support extends both within and outside the office, for which patients are very grateful.
- Exceptional nursing staff: The center has a nurse named Kindria who is highly praised for her compassion and dedication to patients both within and outside of the office. She provides exceptional support and has earned the recognition of being the world's best nurse.
- Personalized care: The staff at the center is described as being highly supportive and attentive to the needs of their patients. Patients feel that they receive individualized care that goes beyond typical doctor appointments, ensuring that they receive the best possible treatment for their opioid addiction.
Outreach Suboxone and MAT Addiction Clinics
1410 Crain Hwy N #7B, Glen Burnie, MD 21061
The Suboxone treatment center has received praise for its caring staff who make patients feel valued. The operators, nurses and doctors go above and beyond to assist patients in recovering from opioid addiction and getting their lives back.
- Outstanding service and staff: The Suboxone treatment center has a phenomenal team that goes above and beyond to provide excellent care and make patients feel valued and supported. The staff is described as wonderful, amazing, and treating patients like family.
- Convenient location: The center offers a closer location for obtaining medication, making it easier for patients to access their Suboxone treatment. This aspect is particularly praised in one review that mentions the convenience of a nearby office for medication.
- Life-changing treatment: The center is commended for its effectiveness in treating opioid addiction with Suboxone. One review specifically mentions a doctor named Dr. Lee Tanenbaum for saving their life and being grateful for finding out about Suboxone. Another review praises Dr. Gideon Fon and Ada Ogoke, further highlighting the positive impact of the center's treatment on patients' lives.
MedMark Treatment Centers District of Columbia
2112 F St NW STE 102, Washington, DC 20037
The Suboxone treatment center, formerly known as PIDARC, is praised for its welcoming staff, especially Carla. Patients also consider the nurses, doctors, and counselors to be fantastic.
- Welcoming and supportive staff - Several reviews mention that the nurses, doctors, counselors, and staff at the center are very welcoming and supportive. This indicates that patients can expect to feel comfortable and supported throughout their treatment journey.
- Experienced and competent staff - One review specifically mentions Carla as the best at what she does. This suggests that the staff at the center are experienced and highly skilled in treating opioid addiction with Suboxone.
704 Baker Ln Ste 4, Winchester, VA 22603
The Winchester office of this Suboxone treatment center receives positive reviews for its clean and spacious facility with a convenient location. Patients appreciate the wonderful, caring staff who make an effort to provide needed support. The clinic is praised for combining medication with counseling and care coordination.
- Spacious and clean facility: The Winchester office is praised for its spacious and clean environment, creating a comfortable setting for patients.
- Convenient location: The center is conveniently located right off Highway RT 7/I81 and within walking distance from downtown, making it easily accessible for patients.
- Supportive and personable staff: The staff is described as wonderful, personable, and easy to talk to. They prioritize getting patients the help they need and provide a positive experience.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started