Suboxone Centers Near Charlottesville, VA
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 80 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 205 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Charlottesville. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 11 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Charlottesville, VA
Master Center for Addiction Medicine
4212 Park Pl Ct, Glen Allen, VA 23060, United States
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its caring and supportive staff. Reviewers feel the doctors and staff genuinely care about patient well-being and recovery success. The center provides addiction specialists, counselors, psychiatrists and therapists. The friendly, knowledgeable staff receives positive reviews, with some mentioning specific doctors and coaches who positively impacted their recovery.
- Amazing doctors and staff: The doctors and staff at this Suboxone treatment center are highly praised for their professionalism, compassion, and expertise. They are described as caring, supportive, and knowledgeable, making patients feel valued and understood.
- Comprehensive services: This center offers a wide range of services, including addiction specialists, counselors, psychiatrists, and therapists. Patients appreciate the availability of different professionals who can address various aspects of their recovery journey. The center is also praised for helping patients with other medical conditions, such as chronic pain, while keeping them clean.
- Quick and efficient: Many reviews highlight the center's quick response and efficiency in getting patients the help they need. They mention being able to get an appointment promptly and receiving timely care. The center is described as being organized and proactive in supporting patients.
SaVida Health Staunton
40 Lambert St Suite 212, Staunton, VA 24401
The Suboxone treatment center is widely praised for its caring, respectful staff and friendly, welcoming atmosphere. Patients feel comfortable and valued thanks to knowledgeable, professional, non-judgmental staff. The clinic provides quick, efficient service and doctors take time to listen and explain. Receptionists help ensure no missed appointments. Patients strongly recommend this life-changing center to those seeking Suboxone treatment.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center is caring and supportive, providing a safe and comfortable environment for recovery.
- The center offers excellent customer service, with a friendly and helpful staff that goes above and beyond to ensure a positive experience for patients.
- The doctors and nurses listen to patients' concerns and provide personalized care, making them feel valued and understood in their recovery journey.
ARS of Pantops
103 S Pantops Dr Suite 102, Charlottesville, VA 22911
Positive reviews praise the helpful and caring staff. The center is great for those serious about recovery and willing to work. Patients appreciate the clean, organized setting and counselor support.
- The receptionist and most nurses are praised for their professionalism and helpfulness.
- The staff takes your sobriety seriously and are supportive if you take your sobriety seriously and follow the program.
- The PA, Megan, receives criticism, but the overall staff is commended for their care and compassion for patients' recovery journey.
SaVida Health Culpeper
767 Madison Rd Suite 107, Culpeper, VA 22701
Savida Health is a highly recommended Suboxone treatment center. Patients praise the caring, compassionate staff for their ability to effectively treat opioid addiction. The doctors and staff help patients regain control of their lives and achieve sobriety through efficient and accommodating service.
- The staff is caring and compassionate. They go above and beyond to help their patients and genuinely care about their well-being.
- The treatment center offers quick and efficient service, with minimal wait times and accommodating staff.
- The center has been successful in helping patients recover from opioid addiction and regain control of their lives. Multiple reviews mention that the center has saved their lives and provided them with a guiding light during dark times.
631 Berkmar Cir, Charlottesville, VA 22901
The Suboxone treatment center has received positive reviews for saving lives and providing a caring, supportive environment. Patients appreciate the team's commitment to recovery and willingness to help with counseling, support services, and other aspects of addiction treatment. Many reviewers mention positive experiences with the center's counselors and doctors.
- The entire team is committed and caring, providing the tools and support for recovery.
- The staff is friendly, helpful, and goes above and beyond to assist patients, including providing counseling and additional resources.
- The treatment center understands the struggles of addiction, including relapses, and provides non-judgmental support, making patients feel normal and supported.
SaVida Health Luray
700 E Main St, Luray, VA 22835
The Suboxone treatment center has a helpful program for opioid addiction. The staff, especially Dr. Ward and the front desk staff, are extremely nice and welcoming. They make patients feel comfortable and supported. The center also provides quick evaluations and is accommodating, fitting patients in during lunch without complaint.
- Helpful and friendly staff who provide excellent care and support.
- Quick evaluation process, allowing for timely treatment.
- Welcoming environment where individuals feel comfortable and supported.
Behavioral Health Group - Staunton
15 Green Hills Dr Apt 7, Verona, VA 24482
The staff receive praise for their caring approach and personalized treatment of patients.
- The staff at this clinic is extremely kind and caring, making patients feel valued and supported throughout their treatment.
- The clinic stands out as the best among other centers the reviewer has been to, indicating a high level of satisfaction with the overall experience.
2303 N Augusta St Apt B, Staunton, VA 24401
The Suboxone treatment center has a dedicated team that provides a supportive environment for recovery. Patients appreciate the convenient location, friendly staff, and quick appointments for Suboxone treatment and sublocade injectable. The providers and counselors genuinely care about patient recovery.
- Friendly and professional staff: Multiple reviews mention the team at the Suboxone treatment center being friendly, caring, and supportive. This indicates that the staff is dedicated to providing a positive and compassionate experience for patients seeking recovery.
- Convenient appointment options: The center offers same day or next day appointments for Suboxone treatment or sublocade injectable. This suggests that they are responsive and take patients' needs into consideration, providing timely and accessible care for those seeking treatment for opioid addiction.
- Positive atmosphere: The reviews mention the center as a great place for recovery, indicating that the overall environment of the treatment center is supportive and conducive to rehabilitation. This positive atmosphere can play a crucial role in a person's journey towards recovery.
1445 Rio Rd E, Charlottesville, VA 22901
The positive reviews praise the friendly and supportive staff who make patients feel welcomed, not judged. This creates a comfortable, supportive environment for those battling addiction.
- Friendly and supportive staff that take the time to get to know patients and offer support.
- A welcoming and non-judgmental environment for individuals seeking treatment for opioid addiction.
- Positive experiences and gratitude expressed by patients for the services provided at the clinic.
Manhapra Radhika A MD
Charlottesville, VA 22908
Customers appreciate the knowledgeable and compassionate staff who support them on their recovery journey. Patients appreciate the individualized treatment plans tailored to their needs and find the center welcoming. Many credit the center with helping overcome their opioid addiction and maintain long-term sobriety.
- Excellent medical staff: Many reviewers praised the treatment center for having knowledgeable and caring medical staff. They mentioned that the doctors and nurses were highly skilled in administering Suboxone and providing support throughout the recovery journey.
- Comfortable and welcoming environment: Several reviews highlighted the center's atmosphere, describing it as comfortable and welcoming. Patients felt at ease during their visits and appreciated the clean and well-maintained facilities.
- Effective treatment outcomes: Multiple reviewers shared their success stories after receiving treatment at this center. They mentioned that the Suboxone treatment helped them overcome their opioid addiction and regain control of their lives.
Anita H Clayton, MD
2955 Ivy Rd 250 West Suite 210, Charlottesville, VA 22903
The Suboxone treatment center has received praise for its effective opioid addiction treatment. Patients commend the knowledgeable and understanding doctors and staff. The center offers a supportive, non-judgmental environment where patients feel comfortable and motivated in recovery.
- Specializes in treating opioid addiction with Suboxone.
- Offers medical treatment and support for addiction recovery.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started