Suboxone Centers Near Christiansburg, VA
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 75 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 309 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Christiansburg. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 11 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Christiansburg, VA
Mount Regis Center
125 Knotbreak Rd, Salem, VA 24153
The Suboxone treatment center's caring and helpful staff play a key role in aiding patient recovery through classes, counseling, groups, and a supportive community, according to many positive reviews. The comfortable facilities are also praised.
- The staff at Mount Regis is highly praised for their kindness, care, and support. Many reviewers express gratitude for the staff's dedication and impactful role in their recovery journey.
- The treatment program at Mount Regis is reported to be effective in helping individuals overcome addiction. Reviewers mention that they received the necessary tools and resources to understand their addictions and live a drug and alcohol-free lifestyle.
- The facility and accommodations are often described as clean, neat, and comfortable. Reviewers highlight the positive environment and great atmosphere provided by Mount Regis.
Anderson & Associates, LLC
706 Campbell Ave SW, Roanoke, VA 24016
The positive reviews praise the Suboxone treatment center's effective program and supportive staff for saving lives and providing a new way of living. The caring staff is highlighted for being understanding, friendly, and compassionate. The life-changing program is described as successful and recommended, with therapy sessions and approaches like psychodrama commended for their healing effectiveness.
- The staff and counseling at this center are highly praised for their effectiveness and building relationships with patients. They are described as "wonderful" and "amazing."
- The intensive outpatient program (IOP) is highly recommended and described as life-changing. Many reviewers mention the benefits of group therapy, psychodrama, and music therapy in particular. The program is said to provide new perspectives, healing, and the opportunity to do the necessary work for positive change.
- Several reviewers mention that the doctors, particularly Dr. Joshi, are kind, understanding, and non-judgmental. They take the time to listen to patient concerns and offer support without looking down on them.
1006 E Main St, Pulaski, VA 24301
The Suboxone treatment center has friendly and helpful staff that provide much-needed support. Patients feel the program helps them stay clean and regain control of their lives. Some issues exist with staff turnover and wait times, but overall the clinic is a valued community resource.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Many reviews mention the staff at the Suboxone treatment center as being friendly and helpful. This can create a positive and supportive environment for patients seeking treatment.
- Effective treatment: Some reviews highlight the effectiveness of the Suboxone treatment program at the center. Patients mention successfully staying clean, passing drug tests, and regaining control of their lives. This indicates that the program can be effective in helping individuals recover from opioid addiction.
- Patient-centered care: A few reviews mention that Pulaski Medical Clinic treats patients as patients rather than addicts. This patient-centered approach can make individuals feel more supported and respected during the recovery process.
Roanoke Comprehensive Treatment Center
3208 Hershberger Rd NW, Roanoke, VA 24017
The positive reviews praise the caring and compassionate staff at the Suboxone treatment center. Patients appreciate the non-judgmental support and dedication of the nurses, doctors, and counselors. Many credit the center with saving their lives and aiding their recovery.
- Caring and compassionate staff: Many reviewers mentioned that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center are friendly, caring, and supportive. They provide a judgment-free environment and make patients feel safe and comfortable during their treatment.
- Life-saving treatment: Several reviewers mentioned that this clinic has saved their lives. They credit the treatment and support they received at the center for helping them overcome their addiction and lead a healthier and happier life.
- Nonjudgmental and understanding counselors: Many reviewers appreciated the counselors at the center for being nonjudgmental, understanding, and helpful. They felt that the counselors listened to their concerns and provided valuable support and guidance throughout their recovery journey.
QUALITY MEDICAL CARE
2955 Market St NE b4, Christiansburg, VA 24073
The Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for addiction recovery, with Dr. Q praised for his knowledgeable, caring, non-judgmental approach and willingness to help patients work through their struggles. Patients feel comfortable opening up to him. The friendly, helpful staff also receive positive reviews.
- Highly knowledgeable and caring doctor: Dr. Q is praised multiple times for his expertise and genuine concern for his patients. He is described as understanding, non-judgmental, and willing to provide excellent advice.
- Friendly and accommodating staff: The staff at the treatment center are commended for their friendliness, flexibility with scheduling appointments, and respectful treatment of patients. They are described as helpful and genuinely caring.
- Non-judgmental atmosphere: Numerous reviewers mention feeling comfortable and not judged at the treatment center. This non-judgmental environment contributes to patients feeling understood and supported in their recovery journey.
Groups Recover Together
2601 Franklin Rd SW, Roanoke, VA 24014
The Suboxone treatment center Groups Recovery Together (GRT) has received highly positive reviews for its compassionate, genuine staff who care about clients' well-being and recovery progress. Clients say the counselors listen well and provide personalized treatment plans and goals. They appreciate the friendly, non-judgmental atmosphere and support from all staff. GRT is recommended for starting or continuing recovery.
- Compassionate and experienced staff: The reviews consistently mention that the staff and counselors at this Suboxone treatment center are well-seasoned in the field of addiction and substance abuse. They are described as real, compassionate, genuine individuals who genuinely care about the well-being and progress of their patients.
- Personalized treatment plans: The counselors at this center are praised for their ability to identify issues and create weekly goals and treatment plans tailored to each individual's recovery journey. They are described as great listeners and motivational supporters, showing a strong desire to help others struggling with addiction.
- Supportive and non-judgmental environment: Patients appreciate the non-judgmental and supportive atmosphere created by the employees and counselors at this Suboxone treatment center. The reviews mention that they genuinely care about the well-being of their patients and make them feel valued and supported throughout the entire recovery process.
SaVida Health Wytheville
350 S 4th St Suite D, Wytheville, VA 24382
The Suboxone treatment center was praised for its caring, supportive staff and their dedication to helping patients succeed in recovery. Patients were grateful for the personalized care and felt the staff treated them like family. Overall, the center was highly recommended for those seeking addiction treatment.
- The staff is extremely nice, goes beyond to help any need, and treats patients like family.
- The treatment process is painless and effective, leading to positive changes in a short period of time.
- The center is highly recommended for anyone seeking help with addiction, with caring and dedicated staff members.
122 Professional Park, Beckley, WV 25801
The Suboxone treatment center is praised for its clean clinic and kind, professional staff who work well together to give patients a great experience.
- The clinic is clean and well-maintained, providing a comfortable environment for patients seeking Suboxone treatment.
- The staff is described as kind, professional, and ethical, indicating a high level of customer service and care.
- The positive teamwork among the staff creates a cohesive and efficient experience for patients.
Christiansburg Comprehensive Treatment Center
2100 Roanoke St # 1, Christiansburg, VA 24073
The clinic's staff is praised for their friendly, non-judgmental dedication to helping patients defeat addiction. Doctors are knowledgeable and attentive. Patients feel respected and cared for, unlike at other facilities.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is highly praised for their kindness, non-judgmental attitude, and dedication to helping patients and their families.
- Patients appreciate the knowledgeable and caring doctor who spends ample time with them.
- The clinic in Christiansburg is seen as a vast improvement over other facilities, with better support, understanding, and bedside manner.
Dr. Moises E. Quinones, MD
2955 Market St NE, Christiansburg, VA 24073
Customers rave about the Suboxone treatment center's knowledgeable and caring staff who provide excellent support throughout the recovery process. Many appreciate the center's emphasis on holistic, individualized treatment plans with therapy, counseling and medication. The center receives high marks for its comprehensive, safe and comfortable approach to opioid addiction treatment.
- Knowledgeable and compassionate staff: Many reviewers appreciate the center's staff for their extensive knowledge about Suboxone treatment and their compassionate approach towards patients. This indicates that the staff goes above and beyond to ensure that patients receive the necessary support and care during their recovery journey.
- Convenient scheduling and flexible appointments: Several reviewers mention that the center offers flexible scheduling options and accommodates their needs by providing convenient appointment times. This feature is highly valued by patients as it allows them to easily fit their treatment sessions into their daily lives, making the recovery process more manageable.
- Effective treatment outcomes: Multiple reviews highlight the positive results achieved through Suboxone treatment at this center. Patients express gratitude for the significant improvements in their overall well-being, including decreased cravings, increased stability, and successful long-term sobriety. These positive outcomes serve as a testament to the center's commitment to providing effective treatment for opioid addiction.
SaVida Health Blacksburg
2609 Sheffield Dr, Blacksburg, VA 24060
The staff at the Suboxone treatment center, especially Dr. Young, Helen, and Frankie, receive high praise for their dedication and support in helping patients. Patients view them as the best. One review mentioned a paperwork issue that led to needing a new doctor and withdrawal, but most experiences were positive.
- Great staff: The staff at the Suboxone treatment center, specifically Dr. Young, Helen, and Frankie, are highly praised for their dedication and willingness to go above and beyond to help patients.
- Supportive and caring environment: The positive experience mentioned in the first review suggests that the center creates a supportive and caring environment for individuals seeking opioid addiction treatment.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started