Suboxone Centers Near Mechanicsville, VA
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 65 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 2563 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Mechanicsville. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Mechanicsville, VA
The Coleman Institute for Addiction Medicine - Richmond
204 N Hamilton St Suite B, Richmond, VA 23221
The Coleman Institute is highly recommended for its caring, non-judgmental, and professional staff. Patients say the treatment was effective in helping them overcome addiction and maintain sobriety.
- Extremely caring and non-judgmental staff
- Affordable quality care for addiction issues
- Professional, helpful, and compassionate staff
- Strong sense of teamwork and passion for helping patients recover
- Effective approach, with thoughtful aftercare for long-term sobriety
- Doctors and nurses with excellent bedside manner and genuine care for patients
- Life-altering experience, with round-the-clock medical supervision
- Philosophy and approach focused on long-term success in detox
- Super nice and courteous staff, treatment better than expected
- Accelerated process with a proven implant that works
- High level of professionalism, organization, and resourcefulness
- Strives to provide dignity, respect, and comfort during detox
- Supportive and knowledgeable staff who genuinely care about patients
- Ethical, admirable, and kindhearted doctors
- Extensive support network and compassion for patients and their families
Behavioral Health Group Opioid Treatment Center
13100 Mountain Rd, Glen Allen, VA 23059
This Suboxone treatment center is highly recommended for its compassionate staff, clean and comfortable environment, and genuine care that helps patients succeed in their recovery journey.
- Treated with respect, compassion, and no prejudice
- Professional, understanding, and caring staff
- Safe and comfortable environment
Foundation Medical Group
1807 Huguenot Rd # 117, Midlothian, VA 23113
Foundation Medical Group receives high praise for their Suboxone treatment and supportive staff who help patients feel comfortable and understood. The clinic is credited with saving lives and restoring relationships through their personalized, trauma-informed approach. The main drawbacks mentioned are the high cost and lack of on-site therapy, although they do provide referrals. Overall patients strongly recommend the clinic for anyone serious about addiction recovery.
- Highly supportive staff: Multiple reviews mention the incredible staff and doctors at Foundation Medical Group. They are described as caring, understanding, and willing to go above and beyond to help patients.
- Patient-centered approach: The center is praised for its trauma-informed approach and treating patients with respect and kindness from the very first contact. Patients feel heard and valued, which enhances their treatment experience.
- Effective treatment: Several reviews mention how Suboxone treatment at this center has been life-changing and has helped them overcome addiction. Patients express gratitude for saving their lives and restoring relationships.
34 Medical Park Blvd, Petersburg, VA 23805
The Suboxone treatment center Spero Health receives highly positive reviews. Patients greatly appreciate the supportive and caring staff, particularly counselor Alva K. and nurse practitioner Val J., praised as knowledgeable and inspiring. Additional assistance with employment and social services is also valued. Despite some recent changes causing discomfort, patients overall find Spero Health a welcoming, family-like facility with excellent addiction recovery care.
- Supportive and caring staff: The staff at Spero Health is described as supportive, caring, and understanding. They take the time to understand each patient's unique situation and work with them to provide the help they need.
- Comprehensive treatment: Spero Health offers a wide range of support services, including counseling, medication-assisted treatment (MAT), and resource counseling for transportation, job searching, and housing. They provide the tools necessary for individuals to successfully overcome addiction.
- Family-oriented environment: Multiple reviews mentioned that Spero Health creates a family-oriented environment that makes patients feel like they are not alone in their battle against addiction. This sense of community can provide additional support and encouragement throughout the recovery journey.
CleanSlate Outpatient Addiction Medicine
1510 N 28th St #101, Richmond, VA 23223
The Suboxone treatment center has received highly positive reviews. Patients felt welcomed by the caring staff and personalized approach. The non-judgmental environment was appreciated, with staff treating patients like family. Many felt the helpful, professional staff enabled their sobriety journey.
- Impeccable experience: The center is praised for its warmth, hospitality, and kindness, making clients feel comfortable and confident in their decision to seek treatment.
- Caring and understanding staff: The staff is highly praised for their compassion and personal attention towards patients, making them feel supported and valued.
- Non-judgmental environment: Clients appreciate that they can be 100% honest with their doctors without fear of judgment, creating a safe space for treatment and recovery.
5001 W Village Green Dr #205, Midlothian, VA 23112
The Suboxone treatment center in Midlothian has received positive feedback for its respectful, caring staff who take the time to understand each patient's needs. Patients describe it as a professional place that saves lives and gives second chances to those struggling with addiction.
- Respectful and supportive staff: The reviews consistently mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center are respectful, caring, and make patients feel comfortable and supported.
- Effective treatment: Multiple reviews mention that the treatment at this center has helped individuals achieve sobriety and change their lives for the better.
- Caring and compassionate doctors: Several reviews highlight the caring and compassionate nature of the doctors at the center, who genuinely care about the patients' well-being and recovery journey.
New Season Treatment Center – Richmond
2217 E Franklin St, Richmond, VA 23223
The staff is praised for their dedication to helping patients. The counselors are described as amazing, understanding, and willing to assist even outside work hours. The doctors, nurses, and group sessions are also commended.
- The staff(counselors) are amazing and dedicated to helping patients. They are willing to go above and beyond, even offering personal assistance outside of work.
- The counselors and staff genuinely care about patients' recovery and provide personalized treatment to meet individual needs.
- There are excellent counselors, such as Morris Wise and Edwina, who are highly understanding and dedicated to their patients' well-being.
905 C Southlake Blvd, Richmond, VA 23236
The Suboxone treatment center has received positive reviews for its caring and knowledgeable staff and supportive environment. Users have found the program helpful for recovering from addiction. The center accepts Medicaid insurance.
- Caring and knowledgeable staff: The center is praised for having a staff that is caring, considerate, knowledgeable, and passionate about helping individuals with substance abuse issues.
- Accepts Medicaid insurance: The center accepts Medicaid insurance, allowing individuals to receive treatment without any out-of-pocket expenses.
- Effective program: Several reviewers mention that the program has been successful in helping them regain control of their lives and overcome addiction, making it a highly recommended option.
RPMC - Richmond Private Methadone Clinic
4926 W Broad St, Richmond, VA 23230
The Suboxone treatment center gets mixed reviews, with some patients praising the support provided in treating addiction and preventing relapse. One patient had a good experience rescheduling an appointment and found the staff kind, while another mentioned some wait times for medical help, although the staff tries their best. Overall, the center seems a decent option with caring staff.
- Comprehensive approach: The center offers assistance for addiction problems, relapse prevention, and addresses medical, emotional, and behavioral issues.
- Accommodating and understanding staff: Despite a scheduling mistake on the patient's part, the staff was kind, apologetic, and rescheduled the appointment. The overall atmosphere of the place was pleasant, clean, and the staff cared for the patients.
- Dedication to patient care: The center is committed to providing the best possible assistance for opioid addiction, even though there may be some delays in waiting for medical assistance.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started