Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Pasco, WA
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Pasco for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 107 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Pasco can cater to your needs.
Top 11 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Pasco, WA
Tri-Cities Treatment Center
1445 Spaulding Ave, Richland, WA 99352The positive reviews for the addiction treatment center in Tri Cities, Washington highlight the kind and helpful staff who genuinely care about each person's recovery. They mention the importance of the center being the only methadone clinic in the area, and how it has been instrumental in their journey to overcome addiction. Many reviewers express gratitude for the team's support, friendship, and dedication to saving lives.
- Compassionate and Non-Judgmental Staff: The staff at Tri-Cities Treatment Center is highly praised for their kindness and genuine care towards patients, seeing them as individuals and not just their addiction.
- Variety of Treatment Options: Tri-Cities Treatment Center offers methadone treatment, which is described as effective and lifesaving by many reviewers. The availability of this treatment option is appreciated, as it prevents the need to travel to other cities for similar services.
- Supportive and Encouraging Environment: Reviewers mention feeling supported and motivated by the staff at Tri-Cities Treatment Center. They describe the program as a place where achievements are recognized and celebrated, creating a positive and inspiring atmosphere for recovery.
8508 W Gage Blvd Suite A101, Kennewick, WA 99336The addiction treatment center has a kind and supportive staff that goes above and beyond to help patients. They provide compassionate guidance and expertise, even accommodating specific medication needs. The call center staff is praised for being friendly and helpful. Overall, the center offers a range of options for individuals serious about treatment and has received positive feedback for its amazing doctors and supportive staff.
- Friendly and supportive staff: The staff at this addiction treatment center is consistently mentioned as kind, helpful, and welcoming. They are praised for their compassion, expertise, and willingness to go above and beyond for their patients.
- Multiple treatment options: The center offers a variety of treatment options for individuals serious about overcoming addiction and making positive lifestyle changes. This includes personalized plans, medication management, and access to personal training.
- Supportive environment: The center is described as providing a non-judgmental atmosphere for individuals seeking help. Patients feel supported and valued, with staff members who actively listen and are dedicated to helping them overcome hurdles and achieve long-term recovery.
First Step Community Counseling Services
415 N Morain St, Kennewick, WA 99336The positive reviews highlight the cooperative, friendly, and helpful staff at the addiction treatment center. The reviewers appreciate that the staff appears to genuinely care about the individual clients and their success in overcoming addiction. One reviewer specifically mentioned that they have been able to stay off alcohol for over a year with the help of the center.
- Cooperative, friendly, and helpful staff who genuinely care about their clients.
- Clients have successfully achieved sobriety with the support and assistance of the center.
James Oldham Treatment Center
201 Highland Dr, Buena, WA 98921- This addiction treatment center is highly praised for its all-male environment, which allows patients to open up without fear of judgment and distractions. The daily AA/NA meetings are mentioned as a positive aspect that helps patients on their journey to stay clean. The sense of community and zero tolerance for drug use within the center are also mentioned as highlights. - The professionalism of the staff, the thoroughness of the treatment, and the cleanliness of the facility are praised by multiple reviewers who credit the center for helping them recover and save their lives. The emphasis on personal accountability and the positive experience during challenging times are also mentioned. - Some reviewers mention negative experiences, such as issues with plumbing, flies in the cafeteria, and lack of supervision for medication. However, the positive reviews significantly outweigh the negatives in terms of overall sentiment.
- All-male treatment environment: Reviewers mentioned that they preferred an all-male treatment center because it allowed for a safe and judgment-free environment for men to open up and work on their recovery.
- AA/NA meetings every night: Several reviewers appreciated the availability of Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and Narcotics Anonymous (NA) meetings on a daily basis, which they found helpful in their recovery journey.
1305 Mansfield St Ste 6, Richland, WA 99352Positive reviews of the substance abuse rehabilitation center include praise for a male counselor named MAC, who genuinely cares about the recovery of his clients. The staff is described as caring and friendly, and they are commended for their dedication to their clients. Additionally, some reviewers appreciate the excellent service provided by the center.
- The counselors at this addiction treatment center are highly praised for their care and dedication to their clients.
- The staff is described as caring and friendly.
- The center eventually helped someone to obtain the correct paperwork needed for their driver's license, although it took some time.
401 W Main St #405, Walla Walla, WA 99362The positive reviews mention that the addiction treatment center is a great place that provides medication assistance and counseling without judgment. The staff are friendly and treat patients with respect, and the program has been life-changing for many. One reviewer highly recommends the center for its effectiveness in helping addicts and mentions the helpfulness of the front desk personnel.
- Non-judgmental and supportive staff: Reviewers mentioned that the staff at this addiction treatment center are extremely friendly, amazing, and treat patients like people. They create a safe and supportive environment for individuals seeking help.
- Life-changing program: Multiple reviews highlight that this treatment center has the potential to be a game changer for addicts. It is credited with saving lives and helping individuals set goals, get closer to their faith, and make positive changes in their lives.
- Accepts most insurance: According to one review, this addiction treatment center accepts most insurance, including state insurance. This can be a huge advantage for individuals seeking affordable and accessible treatment options.
Merit Resource Services
7510 W Deschutes Pl, Kennewick, WA 99336The Merit addiction treatment center has been praised for its excellent counselors and the support they provide. One positive aspect mentioned by reviewers is that for those who remain compliant with the program for three weeks, the center offers to pay their rent for three months. The staff is described as kind, happy, and supportive, and the center is recommended for those seeking recovery from addiction.
- Great counselors who provide excellent treatment and support.
- Offers a unique incentive program where if you stay in compliance for 3 weeks, they will pay your rent for 3 months.
102 E Kennewick Ave, Kennewick, WA 99336Many reviewers shared their appreciation and gratitude for Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), praising it for giving them their lives back, reuniting families, and providing hope for the future. They emphasized the effectiveness of the program when followed honestly and rigorously, often attributing its success to a gift from God. Some reviewers also mentioned that the center provides a supportive environment for individuals struggling with alcohol addiction.
- AA has a long history of success and has helped millions of people overcome their addictions and rebuild their lives.
- The program offers a supportive community where individuals can share their experiences and get support for their addiction.
Lourdes Desert Hope
1020 S 7th Ave, Pasco, WA 99301The addiction treatment center has received positive reviews from individuals who have personally benefitted from their services. They are praised for their ability to assist individuals in detoxing and taking the first step towards recovery. Some reviewers also mention that the center provides a safe space for those struggling with addiction.
- They have a track record of effectively helping people recover from substance abuse.
- They offer a supportive and safe environment for detox and recovery.
- They are accessible to those with state insurance, offering much-needed treatment to a wider range of individuals.
United Family Center
333 W Canal Dr, Kennewick, WA 99336The addiction treatment center is highly praised for being kind, reliable, and having staff members who are fluent in Spanish, making it easy for Spanish-speaking individuals to communicate.
- Staff members are kind and reliable, making it easy for Spanish-speaking individuals to communicate effectively.
- The center is highly recommended for substance abuse rehabilitation, indicating a successful track record.
Innovation Resource Center
533 S 6th St, Sunnyside, WA 98944Customers are overwhelmingly positive about their experience at this addiction treatment center. They praise the knowledgeable and caring staff, who provide excellent support throughout the rehabilitation journey. Many reviewers report feeling safe, comfortable, and well taken care of during their stay at the facility.
- The addiction treatment center provides a supportive and compassionate environment for individuals struggling with substance abuse. Many reviewers noted the caring and understanding staff who go above and beyond to help their patients on their journey to recovery.
- The center offers a comprehensive range of evidence-based treatment programs and therapies to address various types of addiction. Reviewers mentioned the availability of individual counseling, group therapy, and holistic approaches that cater to each individual's unique needs.
- The addiction treatment center focuses on long-term recovery by equipping patients with essential life skills and relapse prevention techniques. Several reviewers highlighted the center's emphasis on teaching practical tools to help individuals maintain sobriety and achieve lasting positive change in their lives.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started