Methadone Treatment Centers Near Kennewick, WA
Why Trust Us
As a top-rated website for addiction treatment, AddictionGroup understands the importance of helping you find a reputable addiction clinic. Addiction is a severe problem, so our team comprehensively analyzed hundreds of methadone clinics to provide the best recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating opioid addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 1533 patient reviews to identify the best methadone clinic in Kennewick. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Methadone Treatment Centers Near Kennewick, WA
New Start Clinics
925 Stevens Dr Ste 3d, Richland, WA 99352The New Start Methadone treatment center receives overwhelmingly positive reviews from customers who have struggled with opioid addiction. Clients consistently mention that the staff and doctors at the center genuinely care about their well-being and treat them with respect, unlike other clinics they have visited. Many reviewers attribute their successful recovery and improved quality of life to the support and assistance provided by New Start.
- The staff and doctors genuinely care about their patients' well-being and treat them with dignity and respect.
- They go above and beyond to help their patients, such as organizing gifts for a baby, referring to community care providers, and assisting with financial matters.
- The staff are friendly, understanding, and create a comfortable environment for patients.
2609 River Rd, Yakima, WA 98902The Yakima Clinic receives overwhelmingly positive reviews, with patients expressing gratitude for the staff's support and kindness. Many specifically mention Brittany as being especially helpful and caring. The clinic is seen as a supportive and understanding environment, with doctors and nurses described as being like family and therapists. Some reviews mention longer wait times, but patients believe it is because the clinic is focused on providing individual care. Overall, the clinic is recognized for saving lives and helping patients get their lives back on track.
- The staff at the Yakima Clinic show grace, respect, and love to patients, even during their lowest moments.
- The doctors and nurses at Ideal Options take the time needed for each individual visit and provide individualized care to patients.
- The staff at Ideal Options are supportive and understanding, and they will work with patients to help them get clean and provide ongoing support.
Tri-Cities Treatment Center
1445 Spaulding Ave, Richland, WA 99352The Methadone treatment center in Tri Cities, WA is highly praised by its patients. Reviewers appreciate having this clinic available in the area and feel that it has been instrumental in their recovery from opioid addiction. The staff is described as caring, non-judgmental, and supportive, and patients appreciate the personalized attention they receive. Many reviewers credit the clinic with saving their lives and express gratitude for the positive impact it has had on their recovery journey.
- Convenient location: This is the only Methadone clinic in Tri Cities, WA, saving patients from having to travel to other cities for treatment with Suboxone or Methadone.
- Caring and supportive staff: The staff at the center genuinely cares about the well-being and recovery of each patient. They treat patients with respect and provide a supportive environment.
- Life-saving program: Many patients credit the center with saving their lives and helping them turn their lives around. The program has been highly effective in helping individuals struggling with opioid addiction.
8508 W Gage Blvd Suite A101, Kennewick, WA 99336The reviews highlight the positive experiences of the patients at the Methadone treatment center. The staff is described as kind, supportive, and always ready to help. The doctors are commended for going above and beyond to provide guidance and expertise, and the call center staff is praised for being friendly and helpful. Overall, the center is seen as a great option for those looking to get clean and make positive lifestyle changes.
- Friendly and supportive staff: The reviews consistently mention the kind and supportive staff members who greet patients with a smile and are always ready to help.
- Comprehensive treatment options: The center offers a variety of treatment options, catering to individuals serious about their recovery and making positive lifestyle changes.
- Professional and considerate healthcare providers: The healthcare providers, specifically Dr. Pulido and Kasin Sanders, are praised for going above and beyond to listen to patients, address their concerns, and help them overcome any hurdles.
402 S 4th Ave, Yakima, WA 98902The majority of reviews for this Methadone treatment center are positive, with many stating that the program and staff have been life-saving and helpful in their recovery journey. Some reviewers appreciate the friendly and informative staff, while others mention specific therapists who have been instrumental in their progress. However, there are a few negative feedbacks regarding scheduling issues and therapist turnover. Overall, the center is commended for their excellent care and support for patients.
- Friendly and supportive staff: Several reviews mention the friendly and informative staff who provide a positive and supportive atmosphere.
- Life-saving treatment: One review specifically states that the program at this Methadone treatment center is a life-saver, indicating its effectiveness in helping individuals overcome addiction and get back on track.
- Accessible and high-quality care: Another review mentions that the staff and prescribers provide accessible, compassionate, and high-quality care, indicating a commitment to providing excellent service to patients.
Spokane Comprehensive Treatment Center
4305 E Trent Ave, Spokane, WA 99212Overall, the positive reviews for this Methadone treatment center express satisfaction with the program and the staff's compassion towards patients. The facility is regarded as clean and modern with a focus on confidential relationships. Many reviewers credit the center with helping them overcome addiction and improving their lives. Some reviewers also mention the short wait times and efficient operations of the clinic.
- Patient counselors who express genuine compassion for the patients
- Clean and modern facility with emphasis on confidential relations
- Short wait times and efficient operations
- A supportive environment for recovery from addiction
- Staff who genuinely care about helping individuals in need
- Helped many individuals get off drugs and improve their lives
We Care Daily Clinics
3320 Auburn Way N, Auburn, WA 98002We Care Daily Clinic is praised for its caring and supportive staff, who treat patients with dignity and respect. The clinic's operating hours, including early mornings and late afternoons, make scheduling dosing visits convenient. Patients appreciate the variety of snacks provided during dosing and the chance to win gift cards after group meetings. The clinic also offers various solutions to help patients who struggle to get to the clinic regularly, including carpool pick-ups and medication delivery. Overall, patients feel that the clinic is a safe, professional, and welcoming place to receive methadone treatment.
- The clinic is known for its caring and compassionate staff, who treat patients with respect and a genuine desire to help.
- We Care Daily Clinic offers convenient operating hours, opening at 5:30am and closing at 4pm, making it easier for patients to schedule their daily dosing visits.
- The clinic provides snacks during dosing, offers sack lunches multiple times a week, and even gives out gift cards as rewards after group meetings, keeping patients engaged in their recovery journey.
First Step Community Counseling Services
415 N Morain St, Kennewick, WA 99336The reviews for this Methadone treatment center are overwhelmingly positive. Patients appreciate the helpful and knowledgeable staff who genuinely care about their well-being. Many people have found success in their recovery and feel supported by the center.
- Friendly and helpful staff - Many reviewers mentioned that the staff at this Methadone treatment center are friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. This can create a supportive and welcoming environment for individuals seeking treatment.
- Effective treatment - There are multiple positive indications that the treatment provided at this center has been effective for individuals struggling with addiction. Reviewers mentioned successfully being off alcohol for over a year and positive statements about the treatment working.
New Start Clinics
603 N Mission St, Wenatchee, WA 98801The New Start clinic receives positive reviews for its compassionate and non-judgmental staff who genuinely care about helping patients succeed in their recovery. However, some reviewers feel that the frequency of visits is excessive for patients who have been clean for a certain period of time, suggesting that less frequent visits could increase motivation for staying clean. Additionally, the clinic offers a sleep therapy program with a highly recommended clinician who emphasizes the importance of addressing sleep issues early on for improved well-being.
- Kind, compassionate staff who treat patients with respect and understanding.
- Sympathetic clinician and staff who return calls promptly.
- Insightful and knowledgeable staff member with expertise in sleep therapy.
What is Methadone?
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist for Opioid Use Disorder (OUD). Many people in recovery rely on methadone as part of their treatment program.
However, methadone can be addictive when misused. You should always take methadone under a healthcare professional’s supervision to prevent unwanted side effects.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How Does Methadone Work?
Methadone binds with brain receptors activated by other opioids like heroin and morphine. It reduces cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Opioid-dependent people who take methadone don’t experience the same kind of euphoria. One of methadone’s benefits is its long duration of action, allowing it to have a slow onset and prolonged effect.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Forms of Methadone
Various forms of methadone are available, depending on your treatment plan. Your doctor can also determine the best methadone form suitable for you.
Here are the common forms of methadone:3
- Tablet: Methadone tablets are taken orally. You can swallow it whole or mix it in water if it's a dispersible tablet.
- Liquid: You can also take methadone as a liquid. This is usually prescribed to those with difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules. The liquid concentrate contains 10 milligrams of methadone per milliliter.
- Injection: Methadone can also be administered as an injection. It’s an alternative for those who can't take oral medication.
How Long Does Methadone Treatment Usually Last?
It’s recommended to stay on methadone treatment for at least 12 months.4
Some may even be on methadone treatment for 20 years.5 This is because opioid addiction is a chronic condition that requires ongoing to prevent relapse.
Other factors that affect the duration of methadone treatment include:
- The severity of the addiction
- Your response to the treatment
- Overall health
- Specific recovery goals
Once you’ve achieved stability, gradually tapering the methadone dose is essential. It helps minimize any withdrawal symptoms.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
Possible Side Effects and Risks of Methadone
Methadone also comes with possible side effects and risks. These side effects will vary for everyone depending on their body’s reaction to the drug.
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), common side effects of methadone include:1
- Nausea and vomiting
- Slow breathing
- Itchy skin
- Heavy sweating
- Sexual problems
- Mood swings
- Mental clouding
These side effects and risks are why gradual tapering of methadone is essential. It allows you to adjust to fewer doses, reducing the risk of severe side effects.
Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist used for opioid use disorder. It binds with opioid receptors in the brain and helps reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Methadone can be addictive and has side effects, so you should only take methadone under a professional's supervision. Gradually tapering off the drug also prevents any severe side effects.
- “What is Methadone?” Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
- "How do medications to treat opioid use disorder work?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
- "Understanding the Forms of Methadone.” MedMark Treatment Centers.
- "Methadone." The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, 2021.
- Malervy J. "How long should you be on Methadone?" Recovery Centers of America.
- "How much does opioid treatment cost?" National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2021.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started