Suboxone Centers Near E Wenatchee, WA
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 72 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 2112 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in E Wenatchee. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near E Wenatchee, WA
Sound Integrated Health
3640 S Cedar St m, Tacoma, WA 98409
Sound Integrated Health, a Suboxone treatment center, receives highly positive reviews from patients who appreciate the compassionate and caring staff, confidentiality, and effectiveness of Suboxone in overcoming addiction. Patients also highlight the understanding, supportive staff, flexible appointments, and additional counseling and therapy. The center is highly recommended for Suboxone treatment.
- Nice doctors and nurses, compassionate and caring staff.
- Supportive and understanding environment.
- Quick appointments, with no long waits.
Kent Comprehensive Treatment Center
21851 84th Ave S Suite 101, Kent, WA 98032
Overall, Kent Treatment Solutions receives mostly positive reviews, with many praising the compassionate staff. The center is recommended for committed individuals, though some mention negative experiences with disruptive clients and a lengthy intake process. Most reviewers have had positive experiences and feel the center helps maintain sobriety.
- The staff at Kent Treatment Solutions are caring and compassionate, providing support and understanding to clients.
- The counselors at the center are highly praised for their dedication and commitment to their clients' recovery journeys.
- The rules and structure in place at the center are seen as important for maintaining sobriety, creating a positive and supportive environment for clients.
507 S Washington St Suite 101, Spokane, WA 99204
Ideal Options is praised for its caring staff, especially Kat and Avery. Customers appreciate the friendly atmosphere and positive impact the Suboxone treatment center has had, highly recommending it for recovery support.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center, particularly at the Washington Street location, is highly praised for being caring, friendly, and supportive. Patients feel welcomed and valued.
- The customer service at the center is excellent, with professional and helpful staff. Many reviewers state that the center has positively impacted their lives and has helped them on their journey to recovery.
- The clinic is described as amazing, with staff who genuinely care about their patients and want them to succeed in all aspects of their lives. Reviewers mention the pleasant and polite environment, as well as the positive attitudes and smiles of the staff.
We Care Daily Clinics
3320 Auburn Way N, Auburn, WA 98002
The Suboxone treatment center We Care Daily Clinic is praised for its compassionate, supportive staff, especially Chris Swanson and Tanya. The clinic is commended for responsiveness, an informative approach, and accommodating hours. A couple negative comments criticize staffing changes and busyness impacting care, but most reviewers highly recommend the professional, dedicated clinic.
- Compassionate and supportive staff: The staff at this Suboxone treatment center are described as angels on earth, compassionate, and supportive. They provide clear and complete information and treat patients with respect and warmth.
- Professional and welcoming environment: The clinic is praised for its professionalism, safety, and welcoming atmosphere. Patients feel comfortable and welcome in this environment, which helps them work towards regaining control of their lives.
- Responsive and friendly staff: The staff at the clinic are described as extremely responsive and friendly. They are always willing to help and go out of their way to answer questions and provide support. Patients feel valued and supported in their recovery journey.
Evergreen Treatment Services - Renton
1412 SW 43rd St #140, Renton, WA 98057
Multiple reviews praise Evergreen Treatment Services for saving lives and providing a clean, professional environment with caring, respectful, and knowledgeable staff who make it easy to meet patient needs. The clinic is commended for impressive security, fast service, and being a lifeline for those battling addiction.
- Life-saving: According to multiple reviews, this Suboxone treatment center has been described as a lifesaver and has helped individuals regain control of their lives.
- Clean and professional environment: The center is praised for its cleanliness and professionalism, with reviews highlighting the fact that it is not crowded and maintains a calm atmosphere.
- Caring and respectful staff: The staff members at this center are commended for their caring and respectful approach towards patients. They are described as knowledgeable, organized, and dedicated to meeting the needs of their patients.
2609 River Rd, Yakima, WA 98902
Reviews for this Suboxone treatment center are overwhelmingly positive, with patients praising the supportive doctors and nurses who provide personalized care. Many credit the clinic with helping them achieve sobriety and get their lives back on track. A couple reviews mention issues with prescription wait times and being removed from the program after relapse, but most express gratitude and recommend the clinic to those battling opioid addiction.
- The doctors and nurses at the clinic are described as taking all the time they need for each patient's specific visit, ensuring individual care and not rushing or shortchanging anyone.
- The staff at the clinic, particularly the counselors and receptionists, are commended for being friendly, supportive, and making patients feel like human beings.
- The clinic is known for helping patients overcome opioid addiction and saving lives, with many individuals expressing gratitude for the program's effectiveness in getting them clean and keeping them drug-free.
1215 120th Ave NE #201, Bellevue, WA 98005
The staff at the Suboxone treatment center are praised for their kindness, compassion and understanding. Though some issues arose initially with wait times and contacting systems, reviewers say the problems were resolved. The center helps people change their lives and succeed in recovery through its flexibility and support.
- The staff at this clinic, including the front desk, physicians, and online support staff, are kind, intuitive, and helpful.
- The clinic has worked out issues such as long wait times and clunky contacting systems, resulting in quick and easy appointments.
- The staff is friendly, and the appointments are usually quick. The clinic is willing to help individuals who are committed to their treatment plan and follow the recommended steps.
- The physicians at the clinic are compassionate, caring, and understanding. They listen to their patients' needs and treat them with kindness and respect.
- The clinic is understanding and accommodating, even for patients who are temporarily visiting the area and need a place to continue their treatment.
New Hope Recovery
238 N Chelan Ave, Wenatchee, WA 98801
The New Hope Recovery center receives praise from many reviewers for its dedicated and caring staff, including Morris and Yvonne, and for providing a supportive environment along with intensive, scientifically-grounded treatment programs. Multiple reviewers credit the center with transforming their lives and marriages and equipping them with the tools needed for successful recovery from addiction.
- The staff at New Hope Recovery is compassionate, understanding, and genuinely cares about each individual's journey to recovery.
- The program at New Hope Recovery is intensive and comprehensive, providing not only support for addiction but also scientific and medical knowledge to help clients understand the mechanics of addiction.
- Morris and Yvonne, the founders of New Hope Recovery, are highly knowledgeable in the field of addiction and recovery and are committed to their clients' sobriety and well-being.
The Center For Alcohol & Drug Treatment
327 Okanogan Ave #2970, Wenatchee, WA 98801
The caring and helpful staff of this Suboxone treatment center receive high praise from multiple reviewers for saving lives and providing the tools needed to overcome addiction. The center is an excellent, accommodating, and valuable resource.
- Caring and supportive staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff at this Suboxone treatment center is caring, helpful, and goes above and beyond for their patients.
- Effective treatment program: Many reviewers credit this center with saving their lives and helping them achieve long-term sobriety. They mention that they were taught tools and given the foundation they needed to overcome their addiction.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started