Suboxone Centers Near Olympia, WA
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 71 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 703 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Olympia. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 19 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Olympia, WA
2111 N Northgate Way #101, Seattle, WA 98133
The positive reviews praise the dedicated and compassionate staff who provide excellent counseling and support. Many grateful reviewers say the center has helped them overcome addiction and improve their mental health. The facility is commended for its welcoming atmosphere and variety of educational programs.
- Highly knowledgeable and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention the amazing care and support provided by the staff at the Suboxone treatment center. Reviewers praise the counselors, psychologists, nurses, and techs for their compassion and expertise in addiction recovery and mental health.
- Personalized and comprehensive treatment: Patients appreciate the individualized treatment plans and programs tailored to their specific needs. The Suboxone treatment center offers a range of services, including counseling sessions, group therapy, yoga, meditation, and educational classes.
- Supportive community and positive environment: Many reviewers mention the welcoming and supportive atmosphere at the Suboxone treatment center. They describe feeling like part of a family and emphasize the importance of the sense of community in their recovery journey. The facility is also commended for its clean and organized environment.
Sound Integrated Health
3640 S Cedar St m, Tacoma, WA 98409
The positive reviews praise the Suboxone treatment center's caring and knowledgeable providers, supportive staff, and welcoming atmosphere. Patients appreciate the personalized treatment plans, flexible scheduling, and the center's vital role in their sobriety and regained control of their lives.
- Knowledgeable and supportive staff: Reviewers consistently mention that the providers and staff at the Suboxone treatment center are knowledgeable, caring, and understanding. They provide excellent support and guidance, making patients feel safe and respected throughout their recovery journey.
- Flexible and accommodating appointments: Several reviewers appreciate the center's flexibility when it comes to appointments. They mention that the staff is understanding if they are late or miss an appointment, and they make efforts to reschedule and accommodate patients' needs.
- Family-like atmosphere: Many reviewers describe the treatment center as having a family-like atmosphere. They appreciate the sense of community and support they receive from the providers and staff. This welcoming environment helps patients feel comfortable and encouraged in their recovery process.
South Sound Clinic
6700 Martin Way E #117, Olympia, WA 98516
The Suboxone treatment center receives positive reviews for its caring staff who make patient wellbeing a priority. Patients describe the clinic as clean, comfortable, and well-lit - providing a friendly atmosphere for those seeking help with opioid addiction. Many credit the center's maintenance programs and treatment options like methadone or Suboxone for helping them regain control of their lives. The professional yet dedicated staff have created a supportive and safe environment focused on patient recovery.
- Dedicated, friendly, and caring staff who prioritize the patient's well-being over profits.
- Clean, well-lit, and comfortable environment with a friendly atmosphere.
- Effective treatment programs using methadone or Suboxone, helping individuals regain control of their lives and achieve sobriety.
22000 64th Ave W Suite 2F, Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
The Suboxone treatment center in Mountlake Terrace receives highly positive reviews. Patients describe the staff as compassionate, friendly, and caring. The calming, peaceful office provides a welcoming recovery environment. Patients appreciate the quick, efficient appointments and the personalized, attentive care from the doctor and staff. Many say the experience is life-changing and has helped them regain control.
- The staff at the Mountlake Terrace location is highly praised for their compassion, friendliness, and dedication to patient comfort.
- The clinic is described as calming and peaceful, with a welcoming environment and positive atmosphere.
- The staff, including Dr. Ben, are commended for their excellent care, attentiveness, and willingness to listen to patients' needs and concerns.
Therapeutic Health Services - Summit/Seneca Branch
1116 Summit Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
The Suboxone treatment center provides excellent care and services that help individuals and families impacted by drug dependence, offering understanding and acceptance to support people on their recovery journey.
- Best care for drug dependence: The Suboxone treatment center at THS Seneca is highly recommended by a long-term patient who has been receiving the best care for their drug dependence since 1998.
- Great place to get cleaned up and stay sober: Multiple reviews mention that this treatment center is a great place to get clean and stay sober.
- Helpful staff and a wide variety of services: Another review highlights that the staff at the center are very helpful and that they offer a wide variety of services to support recovery.
Lynnwood Comprehensive Treatment Center
2322 196th St SW, Lynnwood, WA 98036
The Suboxone treatment center has received positive reviews for its helpful and caring staff and effectiveness in helping patients achieve sobriety. Patients recommend the clinic.
- The staff at the center are described as caring, helpful, and professional. They are said to go out of their way to provide support and assistance to patients.
- The center is praised for its cleanliness and beautiful building. This contributes to a pleasant and comfortable environment for patients.
- The presence of a doctor most days of the week and a good rapport between patients and counselors is mentioned as a positive aspect of the center.
olympia bupe clinic
1011 10th Ave SE, Olympia, WA 98501
The Oly Bupe Clinic provides compassionate, accessible medication assisted treatment services. Patients praise the friendly staff and ease of getting medication and care. The clinic helps individuals transition from methadone to Suboxone in a positive, supportive environment.
- Compassionate and low-barrier medication assisted treatment: The Oly Bupe Clinic provides compassionate and dignity-preserving medication assisted treatment for opioid addiction. It ensures that individuals can easily access life-saving medication without financial barriers.
- Welcoming and attentive staff: Patients appreciate the friendly and attentive staff at the clinic. They feel welcomed and well taken care of, which contributes to their positive experience during treatment.
- Easy and comfortable transition from methadone: The clinic has successfully helped individuals transition from methadone maintenance to Suboxone therapy. Patients mention that the process was easier than expected and they received the necessary support and advice throughout their journey.
- Note: These pros are extracted from multiple reviews and condensed for a concise presentation of the positive aspects of the Suboxone treatment center.
Therapeutic Health Services - Eastside Branch
1412 140th Pl NE, Bellevue, WA 98007
Positive reviews for this Suboxone treatment center highlight the helpful and supportive staff, and the welcoming and compassionate environment. Patients appreciate the assistance in getting their lives back on track. The staff is praised for their experience, knowledge and commitment to helping patients.
- The staff is wonderful - Many of the reviews mention that the staff at the Suboxone treatment center is great and provided a positive experience. This could indicate that the staff is supportive and helpful in assisting patients with their recovery journey.
- Effective treatment - Several reviews mention that the Suboxone treatment provided at the center helped individuals get their lives back on track and stay sober. This suggests that the treatment offered at the center is effective in addressing opioid addiction.
- Compassionate and caring environment - Despite negative reviews, there are some positive comments about the compassionate and caring nature of the staff at the center. This indicates that the center strives to create a supportive environment for individuals seeking treatment for addiction.
1215 120th Ave NE #201, Bellevue, WA 98005
Positive reviews mention great service, kind staff, and easy communication. The clinic resolved previous issues like long waits and clunky contacting, making appointments quick and easy. Patients overcame addiction, found recovery and stability through the clinic.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Multiple reviews mention the staff being kind, intuitive, and understanding. They are described as being supportive and caring, both at the front desk and with the physicians.
- Flexibility and improvement in appointment scheduling: While there are a few complaints about long wait times, many other reviews mention that the clinic has worked to resolve delay issues and improve appointment efficiency. They try to be as flexible as possible once trust is built with the patient.
- Successful treatment outcomes: Some reviews mention that the clinic has helped them change their lives and achieve positive outcomes, such as gaining employment, a happy life, and successfully overcoming addiction.
Therapeutic Health Services - Shoreline Branch
16715 Aurora Ave N STE 102, Shoreline, WA 98133
Positive reviews of the Suboxone treatment center say it has saved lives and helped people regain control. Patients describe the staff, counselors, and doctors as great, nice, and respectful. The program is praised for genuinely wanting to help patients succeed and having a significant positive impact.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center is highly praised for being great, nice, respectful, and helpful.
- The center has helped numerous individuals turn their lives around, providing stability and life-saving treatment.
- The counselors at the center are genuine, supportive, and want clients to succeed in their recovery journey.
Grays Harbor Comprehensive Treatment Center
516 E 1st St, Aberdeen, WA 98520
Patients and employees praise the Suboxone treatment center for its welcoming, supportive atmosphere where patients are treated with respect and care, feeling like family. Reviews highlight the passionate, dedicated staff who enjoy helping patients on the road to recovery.
- Friendly and Supportive Environment: Many reviewers mentioned feeling like family and being treated like a human being at this treatment center. This suggests a warm and welcoming atmosphere where patients can feel comfortable and supported during their recovery journey.
- Quality Patient Care: Reviewers appreciate the high level of care provided at this center. The staff works together to ensure quality service and patient satisfaction. This suggests a commitment to delivering excellent care and meeting the needs of individuals seeking treatment for opioid addiction.
- Positive Employee Experience: According to one reviewer who has worked at the center for over 2 1/2 years, they describe the atmosphere as great and express love for their job. This positive employee experience indicates a dedicated and motivated team, which can contribute to a better overall patient experience.
12317 15th Ave NE Ste. #103, Seattle, WA 98125
The Suboxone treatment center has a new team of great staff and reduced wait times. The clinic is clean, comfortable, and has helped the reviewer stay clean for almost a year. More consistency in doctors would improve doctor-patient relationships.
- Improved wait times: Recent changes have resulted in the clinic being better at managing wait times, making it more efficient for patients.
- Supportive staff: The newer staff members have been praised for their professionalism and dedication, providing quality care and support to patients.
- Clean and comfortable environment: The clinic is described as clean and comfortable, creating a conducive atmosphere for recovery.
Psychiatry/Therapy-Community Health Outreach Olympia
2747 Pacific Ave SE b19, Olympia, WA 98501
Reviewers praise this Suboxone treatment center for its positive atmosphere and role in helping individuals overcome opioid addiction. They have had positive, long-lasting experiences and express gratitude for the center's impact on their lives and those of their loved ones.
- Long-standing experience: The center has been in operation for over 10 years, indicating a strong foundation and expertise in treating opioid addiction with Suboxone.
- Patient-focused approach: The reviewer expresses gratitude for being able to support patients, their families, and loved ones. This suggests that the center prioritizes comprehensive care and a compassionate approach to treatment.
- Positive impact on patients: The reviewer mentions the joy of witnessing patients grow, indicating that the center has had a positive impact in helping individuals overcome addiction and improve their lives.
Valley Cities MATCH Program
8444 Rainier Ave S, Seattle, WA 98118
The Suboxone treatment center has an attentive, knowledgeable staff that provides compassionate care and support for patients throughout their recovery journey. Patients appreciate the personalized treatment plans that promote long-term sobriety by addressing their unique needs. The center offers a clean, comfortable, and safe environment that is welcoming for those seeking help with opioid addiction.
- Many reviewers praised the friendly and knowledgeable staff at the Suboxone treatment center, highlighting their ability to provide comfort and support during the recovery process.
- Several reviewers mentioned how effective the Suboxone treatment program was in helping them overcome opioid addiction and manage withdrawal symptoms. They appreciated the comprehensive approach that combined medication with therapy and counseling to address not only the physical but also the psychological aspects of addiction.
Washington Park Direct Care
208 Centralia College Blvd, Centralia, WA 98531
The Suboxone treatment center is highly praised for its caring physicians, compassionate nurses, professional and knowledgeable staff, and ability to provide quick appointments. Patients feel listened to and cared for by the doctors and nurses, who work to address issues and connect them to needed specialists. The staff's compassion, integrity and attentiveness lead reviewers to highly recommend this clinic for its excellent, patient-focused care.
- Caring and attentive physicians who address issues and take the time to listen.
- Quick appointment availability, even for patients with insurance.
- Affordable monthly fee for unlimited visits.
- Professional and knowledgeable staff.
- Compassionate and caring nurses.
- Willingness to refer to specialists when needed.
Cowlitz Family Health Center Outpatient Services
621 Grade St, Kelso, WA 98626
The counselors at this Suboxone clinic are praised for their support, understanding, and experience with addiction. Patients say the staff helps them access Suboxone treatment, housing, and NA meetings in a friendly and welcoming environment.
- Supportive and experienced counselors who can relate to individuals going through addiction.
- Provides guidance and resources for seeking out additional support outside of the treatment center, such as NA meetings.
- Convenient evening group sessions for a comprehensive and regular treatment experience.
1800 Cooper Point Rd SW STE 4, Olympia, WA 98502
The caring staff's genuine concern for patients creates a non-judgmental, supportive atmosphere at this Suboxone treatment center. Patients highlight the clean, bright, and serene facility as welcoming. The helpful and professional staff come highly recommended in positive reviews.
- The staff at the Suboxone treatment center, especially Dr. Cannady and Angela, are caring, kind, and non-judgmental, providing genuine concern and support for patients' well-being and recovery.
- The facility is clean, bright, and serene, providing a comfortable environment for treatment, unlike standing in line at a methadone clinic.
- The staff goes above and beyond by following up with patients through phone calls, providing ongoing support, and building their confidence in the recovery process.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started