Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Lake Geneva, WI
The journey to sobriety is different for everyone, but they all start somewhere. There are several good options in Lake Geneva for treatment.
Each provides specialized treatment for people struggling with substance abuse disorders. However, finding a good fit for you can be hard, if not overwhelming.
We’ve made a directory to help you find some of the best rehab centers in your area. We used AI to sort through 126 of Google, Yelp, and Facebook reviews, so you don’t have to.
We based this directory on the following:
- Reviews and testimonials
- Specialized programs
- Location and Facilities
- Treatment options
- Insurance and payment options
This directory will help you filter through the different treatment centers and find the right one for you. Whether you’re a local to the area or looking to travel for care, these addiction treatment centers near Lake Geneva can cater to your needs.
Top 9 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Lake Geneva, WI
Care Addiction Center
1250 Executive Pl #301, Geneva, IL 60134The positive reviews about Care Addiction Center highlight the amazing staff and caring atmosphere. Clients appreciate the commitment of the therapists and the tailored care plans. Many reviewers mention the sense of community and support they found at Care Addiction Center, as well as the helpful resources and tools provided for recovery.
- Amazing and Caring Staff: The addiction treatment center is praised for its exceptional staff who are described as caring, knowledgeable, and compassionate. They are committed to their clients' well-being and provide personalized treatment plans tailored to individual needs.
- Comprehensive and Tailored Programs: Clients appreciate that the center offers a variety of recovery programs, including an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) and Aftercare. The programs are designed to address different addiction types and provide support throughout the recovery journey.
- Supportive Community: Clients mention the sense of community and support that they feel at the center. They highlight the opportunity to connect with others in similar situations, share experiences, and build relationships. This supportive environment is seen as crucial for recovery.
The Doctor's Office
2475 N 124th St, Brookfield, WI 53005The addiction treatment center has received positive reviews for their caring and thorough approach to treatment. The doctors are praised for spending more time with patients and developing personalized treatment plans. Patients appreciate the reasonable prices and the convenience of same-day appointments and on-site medication availability.
- Genuine care and personalized treatment: Reviewers consistently mention that the doctors at The Doctor's Office truly care about their patients and take the time to listen, understand, and tailor treatment plans specific to their needs.
- Reasonable prices and affordability: Multiple reviews highlight the affordable pricing at The Doctor's Office, especially compared to other healthcare centers and insurance plans. This makes it an appealing option for individuals seeking addiction treatment without breaking the bank.
- Quick and efficient service: Many reviewers appreciate the efficiency of The Doctor's Office, with same-day appointments, minimal wait times, and the ability to receive diagnosis, treatment, and prescriptions in a single visit. This streamlined approach helps patients get the care they need promptly.
CleanSlate Outpatient Addiction Medicine
5439 Durand Ave # 103, Racine, WI 53406The reviews about this addiction treatment center highlight the caring and welcoming staff, particularly mentioning a provider named Dana Mehring. The staff is praised for being professional, knowledgeable, and understanding. Multiple reviewers express gratitude for the help they received and attribute their sobriety to the center. Some negative comments mention concerns about security or the use of medication in treatment. Overall, the majority of reviews are positive, emphasizing the helpfulness and compassion of the staff.
- The staff is welcoming and caring, providing a comforting setting for patients.
- The providers, particularly Dana Mehring, are highly knowledgeable, respectful, and listen to patients' needs.
- The center offers maintenance medication, which has been praised for saving lives.
Northern Illinois Recovery Center Detox
2602 IL-176, Crystal Lake, IL 60012The NIRC addiction treatment center is highly praised for their knowledgeable and caring team, who are passionate about helping people achieve lasting recovery from substance abuse. The facility itself is described as beautiful, serene, and located in a peaceful wooded area. The clinical and medical staff are commended for their professionalism and personal care. Overall, this facility is highly recommended for both detox and residential services.
- Knowledgeable, respectful, and understanding team that is passionate about helping people achieve lasting recovery from drugs and alcohol.
- Beautiful and serene location with a new and well-maintained facility.
- The clinical and medical staff provide professional and personal care, making this a great option for detox and residential services.
Adult Children Center, LTD (Counseling & DUI Services)
2 E 22nd St UNIT 302, Lombard, IL 60148Reviewers praised the Adult Children Center for their caring and family-oriented approach to addiction treatment. Tom and his family were commended for their professionalism and creating a comfortable and respectful environment. The center's ability to turn personal issues into enjoyable learning experiences was also highlighted.
- The center provides a caring and supportive environment, treating patients like family.
- Tom, the main therapist, is highly recommended and makes patients feel comfortable during treatment.
1803 St Johns Ave, Highland Park, IL 60035Based on the positive reviews, the addiction treatment center has a welcoming and comfortable environment for individuals seeking help with substance abuse. The staff is friendly and accommodating, creating an atmosphere where patients feel supported and accepted. The new location at 1803 St Johns Road in Highland Park, IL is also mentioned, indicating a seamless transition for patients seeking treatment.
- Convenient location in Highland Park, Il.
- Provides AA meetings for substance abuse support.
412 Pleasant St, Beloit, WI 53511The addiction treatment center is known for providing a warm and welcoming environment for newcomers to their meetings. Many reviewers appreciate that they can find a sense of belonging among others who have similar experiences and can relate to their struggles. The center is regarded as a supportive place where individuals can find understanding and connection.
- Welcoming atmosphere: Reviewers commented on the center providing a big welcome for their first meeting in town, suggesting a friendly and inviting environment.
- Sense of community: The center is described as a place where individuals can find people who are going through similar struggles and can relate to their issues, fostering a sense of support and community.
356 Dundee Ave, Elgin, IL 60120The addiction treatment center has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied clients. Patients consistently praise the knowledgeable and supportive staff, who create a welcoming and non-judgmental environment for recovery. Many reviewers also highlight the effective treatment programs and the center's commitment to long-term recovery and aftercare support.
- Effective and personalized treatment programs: Several reviewers mentioned that the addiction treatment center provided effective and personalized treatment programs. They appreciated the individualized approach that catered to their specific needs, increasing their chances of achieving long-term recovery.
- Caring and supportive staff: Many reviewers praised the center's staff for being caring and supportive throughout their treatment journey. They felt that the staff members genuinely cared about their well-being and provided the necessary emotional support, which helped them stay motivated and focused on their recovery.
- Beautiful and serene environment: A few reviews mentioned the addiction treatment center's beautiful and serene environment. The peaceful surroundings contributed to a calm and tranquil atmosphere, which aided in the healing process and allowed patients to focus on their recovery without distractions.
Remedies Renewing Lives
215 Easton Pkwy, Rockford, IL 61108The addiction treatment center in Rockford is highly praised for being the only facility in the area, making it a convenient and accessible option. Users express a positive overall experience and satisfaction with the center, with one reviewer emphasizing the lack of alternatives in the vicinity.
- Convenient location: This addiction treatment center is the only one available in Rockford, making it easily accessible for individuals in the area seeking rehabilitation services.
- Positive experience: The reviewer's comment "Great place" indicates that they had a positive experience at the center, suggesting a potentially effective program and supportive staff.
Types of Rehab Available
The best treatment depends on the severity of your addiction, family and living situation, personal needs, and other factors.
There are a few different treatment options for people who are looking for help with their addiction.
Inpatient centers are the most comprehensive option for addiction treatment. You live on-site in substance-free housing and have 24/7 access to qualified professional care.
They provide medically supervised detox, behavioral therapy, and other services. Most inpatient programs last 30, 60, or 90 days, while some last longer. Most programs will set up your aftercare program once you complete inpatient treatment.
This type of treatment is best for people who don't have control over their addiction and need medical supervision to stay sober.
Outpatient treatment is less comprehensive than inpatient treatment. Your treatment is organized around your schedule. They provide therapy, education, and other support services on-site, but you return to your home afterward.
Outpatient programs can work on their own as a comprehensive treatment plan or be a part of an aftercare plan.
They are best for people with a high motivation level to become sober. They are also a good option for people who cannot leave responsibilities, such as family, work, or school obligations.
Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs), also called intensive outpatient programs (IOPs), are more comprehensive than outpatient programs but less comprehensive than inpatient programs.
They provide similar services to inpatient programs, including medical services, behavioral therapy, and support groups. The biggest difference is that in a PHP, you return home to sleep. Sometimes food and transportation services are provided, but this varies by program.
New patients with a consistent home life and support system can benefit from PHPs. Patients who finish an inpatient program but still need intensive treatment may also enroll in a PHP.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Co-occurring disorders are when you simultaneously have an addiction and a mental health disorder. Doctors call co-occurring addiction and mental illness a dual diagnosis.
If you have a dual diagnosis, you should go to a treatment center that provides dual diagnosis treatment. They have cross-trained therapists who have experience treating mental illnesses along with addiction.
Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
Some medications can help reduce the side effects of detoxification and withdrawal. Others can help reduce cravings and normalize body functions for certain types of addictions.
MAT can help prevent relapse and increase your chance of recovery when combined with other evidence-based therapies.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
Questions to Ask When Looking for a Rehab Center
Here are 10 questions to ask the intake specialist when you call:
- Is your treatment center licensed and accredited?
- What are your staff’s qualifications?
- Is the facility experienced in treating your condition(s)
- Is my insurance accepted here?
- What type of treatment methods do your programs use?
- What is the staff-to-patient ratio?
- Who develops the treatment plan?
- How long are your treatment programs?
- Do you help set up continuing care services after the program?
- Does your treatment program provide family support?
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started