Suboxone Centers Near Germantown, WI
Why trust us?
As a top-rated website for addiction recovery, Addiction Group understands the importance of finding a trustworthy and reputable addiction clinic. We’ve analyzed 59 clinics so that we can provide excellent recommendations.
Here are some criteria that our team considers when researching and evaluating addiction clinics:
- Licenses and accreditation
- Treatment approach
- Experience in treating Suboxone addiction
- Insurance coverage
We also employed advanced AI technology to evaluate 2328 patient reviews to identify the best Suboxone clinic in Germantown. It helps us narrow our recommendations so you can find the best clinic for your needs.
Top 10 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers Near Germantown, WI
West Grove Clinic, SC
10012 W Capitol Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53222
Patients highly praise Dr. Ariella Danowski and Dr. Kurter as attentive, compassionate, and knowledgeable providers who have helped them progress in their mental health journey. The clinic is also commended for its welcoming staff and comprehensive treatment approach including therapy and support.
- Highly recommended psychiatrist: Several reviewers specifically mentioned Ariella Danowski as an exceptional provider who is compassionate, attentive, and knowledgeable. They praised her for helping them with their mental health journey and providing prompt, non-judgmental care.
- Effective treatment options: The clinic offers a range of treatment options, including Suboxone for opioid addiction and TMS (transcranial magnetic stimulation) for mental health conditions. Reviewers mentioned that these treatments have been successful for them, resulting in improved mood stability and reduced medication side effects.
- Supportive and caring staff: Multiple reviewers mentioned the welcoming and supportive atmosphere at the clinic. They appreciated the kindness and professionalism of the staff, including the doctors, therapists, and office staff. It was evident that the team at West Grove Clinic genuinely cares about their patients' well-being and is dedicated to helping them on their recovery journey.
6416 S Howell Ave, Oak Creek, WI 53154
The Suboxone treatment center receives overwhelmingly positive reviews for its caring, supportive staff and the positive impact the treatment has had on patients' lives. Patients especially appreciate the understanding Dr. Kurter and Anna Boteva. The professional, friendly clinic with convenient appointments is highly recommended for its compassionate and effective opioid addiction treatment.
- The staff and Dr. Kurter are easy to talk with and share concerns. They have experience and knowledge in treating opioid addiction with Suboxone.
- Anna Boteva is a compassionate and warm therapist who provides hope and helps individuals find confidence within themselves.
- Dr. Kurter and his staff are professional, friendly, and personable. They genuinely care about their clients and are dedicated to treating each individual's needs.
Stevanovic Family Clinic
11111 W Oklahoma Ave, West Allis, WI 53227
The Suboxone treatment center in Milwaukee receives rave reviews for its passionate, caring doctors who create personalized treatment plans, friendly and professional staff, short wait times, and welcoming, family-like atmosphere.
- Best Suboxone program in or around the Milwaukee area
- Friendly staff and nurses
- Short waiting times for appointments
Community Medical Services
2814 S 108th St, West Allis, WI 53227
The reviews highlight the welcoming and supportive environment at the Suboxone clinic in Milwaukee. Patients value the friendly staff, flexible scheduling, compassionate treatment approach and the clinic's effectiveness in treating opioid addiction. Many express gratitude for the positive changes the clinic has brought to their lives.
- Friendly and helpful staff: Multiple reviews praise the staff for their friendliness, willingness to help, and knowledge about Suboxone treatment.
- Convenient mobile app: The clinic has an app that allows patients to save time during their daily visits, making the process more efficient.
- Flexible and compassionate approach: The clinic is commended for being understanding, patient, and compassionate towards patients, offering flexible hours of operation to accommodate personal schedules.
- Effective and life-saving treatment: Several reviews mention that the clinic has played a crucial role in saving lives and helping patients overcome addiction.
CleanSlate Outpatient Addiction Medicine
20611 Watertown Rd E, Waukesha, WI 53186
The Suboxone treatment center is consistently praised for its kind, respectful and professional staff. Patients feel safe with the clear rules and consistent support. The center helps patients overcome opioid addiction through secure testing and ongoing support, which patients credit for their recovery and improved lives.
- The staff at this Suboxone treatment center treats patients with kindness and respect.
- The rules are clear and consistent, and following them can result in fewer visits and less impact on daily life.
- Patients feel safe at this center, as there are no dealers or individuals looking to buy drugs in the parking lot.
Julie Chicks, MD
1990 Wisconsin Ave, Grafton, WI 53024
Dr. Julie Chicks is highly regarded for her supportive and non-judgmental care of patients with opioid addiction, providing personalized attention that is appreciated by them. She has a strong reputation in the community for treating addiction with Suboxone.
- Professional and personable doctor with a lot of experience in addiction and Suboxone.
- Friendly and helpful staff who take the time to answer questions and explain options.
- Takes steps to make medication more affordable, such as enrolling in a program with insurance company and drug manufacturer to reduce co-pay to zero.
10th Street Comprehensive Treatment Center
4800 S 10th St, Milwaukee, WI 53221
The caring staff and emphasis on compliance with rules have helped many patients in their journey to overcome opioid addiction, though some mention long waits for medication. Overall, the clinic provides life-saving treatment and support.
- The staff at the clinic are caring, understanding, and respectful towards patients, regardless of their past problems.
- The clinic provides a supportive program that has helped many people on their journey to recovery from opioid addiction.
- The clinic offers education and assistance alongside medication to help patients work on the root of their addiction issues.
ASAP Addiction Services And Pharmacotherapy - West Allis
11390 W Theo Trecker Way, West Allis, WI 53214
ASAP, a Suboxone treatment center in Milwaukee, has received highly positive reviews from patients who praise the compassionate and professional staff. The clinic is known for its efficient, hassle-free dosing and for making patients feel respected in its clean, calm, and welcoming facility. Many patients consider it the best clinic they have ever been to and highly recommend ASAP for effective opioid addiction treatment.
- Highly dedicated and caring staff: Multiple reviews mention that the staff, including doctors, nurses, and counselors, are top-notch, professional, and genuinely care about the well-being and recovery of the patients. They are described as respectful, understanding, and non-judgmental.
- Efficient and organized: Patients appreciate the clinic's efficiency, minimal wait times, and hassle-free dosing process. The facility is mentioned to be clean, well-organized, and equipped with hi-tech equipment for enhanced efficiency.
- Positive and supportive atmosphere: The clinic is praised for providing a peaceful and calm atmosphere. Patients feel welcomed, respected, and treated like a real live human being. The staff is described as friendly, down to earth, and happy to help, creating a sense of belonging and making patients feel like they are part of a supportive family.
River's Shore Comprehensive Treatment Center
3707 N Richards St, Milwaukee, WI 53212
This Suboxone treatment center has received mixed feedback. While some found the program and staff helpful in overcoming addiction, others had concerns about staff turnover, therapy quality, and wait times. Additional outside counseling may complement the clinic's treatment approach.
- Quick appointment availability: Several reviewers mentioned that they were able to get in quickly for treatment at this Suboxone center.
- Supportive and caring staff: Multiple reviews highlighted the positive attitude and professionalism of the staff, including the nurses, caseworkers, and doctors. They were described as respectful, non-judgmental, and genuinely caring about the well-being of their patients.
- Effective treatment: Many reviewers credited this center with helping them turn their lives around and achieve positive outcomes in their recovery from opioid addiction. They mentioned that the program works if the individual is committed and serious about their recovery.
- Note: It is important to consider the overall sentiment of the reviews, as some mentioned concerns about employee turnover and the quality of therapy.
West Milwaukee Comprehensive Treatment Center
1610 Miller Park Way, West Milwaukee, WI 53214
The staff at this Suboxone treatment center is praised for being supportive and helpful for those on the journey towards drug-free living. One reviewer expresses appreciation for the recovery support, while another is satisfied with the assistance provided to those in need.
- Supportive and helpful staff: Multiple reviewers mention the staff being instrumental in their journey to become drug-free. This indicates that the center has a caring and supportive team who are actively involved in their patients' recovery.
- Welcoming environment: Reviewers appreciate the fact that the center provides a place of support for people in need. The positive experiences of both the reviewer and their partner indicate a welcoming and inclusive environment for patients seeking treatment.
- Focus on long-term recovery: The reviewer expressing a desire to find a sponsor suggests that the center encourages and supports long-term recovery. This indicates that the center not only helps with immediate treatment but also emphasizes continued support and success beyond the program.
What is Suboxone?
Healthcare providers commonly use suboxone to treat opioid addiction. It’s a combination medication of buprenorphine and naloxone.
The drug works by reducing cravings for opioids, which helps prevent withdrawal symptoms from occurring.
- Buprenorphine: An opioid partial agonist; it produces the same effects as opioids but in smaller doses.
- Naloxone: An opioid antagonist; it blocks the effects of opioid drugs.
You must take Suboxone under a healthcare professional’s supervision. Misuse of the drug can cause serious side effects and complications.
Online Therapy Can Help
Over 3 million people use BetterHelp. Their services are:
- Professional and effective
- Affordable and convenient
- Personalized and discreet
- Easy to start
Answer a few questions to get started
How to Take Suboxone
Healthcare providers typically administer suboxone as a sublingual film or tablet that dissolves under the tongue. They usually prescribe it as a part of comprehensive treatment in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies.
When taking Suboxone, following your doctor’s instructions carefully is essential.
Sublingual films and tablets should be placed under the tongue and allowed to dissolve completely—usually within 10 minutes. Swallowing the film may decrease its effectiveness.
How Long Do I Need to Take Suboxone?
The duration of Suboxone treatment will vary per individual. Treatment time may take longer or shorter, depending on the following:
- Your condition
- Response to treatment
- Other medications you may be taking
Your doctor will determine the best treatment plan suited to your needs. They will also conduct ongoing assessments to monitor your progress and adjust treatment as necessary.
Get Professional Help
BetterHelp can connect you to an addiction and mental health counselor.
Answer a few questions to get started
Alternatives to Suboxone
Suboxone isn’t the only drug that can treat opioid addiction. Alternatives to Suboxone include:
Methadone is a long-acting opioid agonist. It binds to the same receptors in the brain as other opioids, like heroin and oxycodone. The drug helps reduce withdrawal symptoms and feelings of euphoria.
Naxeltrone is another popular alternative to Suboxone. The drug blocks the effects of opioids on the brain. It helps reduce cravings associated with opioid addiction.
Zubsolv is another brand name for a drug that combines buprenorphine and naloxone. Unlike Suboxone, this drug is available as a tablet.
You must dissolve the tablet in your mouth within 5 minutes. Some prefer Zubsolv over Suboxone because of its taste and ease of administration.
Precautions for Suboxone
Suboxone can cause severe problems if not taken correctly. As such, follow these precautions for the drug:
- Always take Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision.
- Never try to adjust your dosage (such as taking too little or too much) on your own.
- Keep up with all doctor appointments so they can monitor your progress.
- Be transparent about your medical history, as this can impact Suboxone’s effects on your body.
- Don’t drink alcohol and take other depressants while on Suboxone.
Phone, Video, or Live-Chat Support
BetterHelp provides therapy in a way that works for YOU. Fill out the questionnaire, get matched, begin therapy.
Answer a few questions to get started
- "Suboxone." Drugs.com
- "Buprenorphine." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Naltrexone." Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- "Zubsolv vs Suboxone: What's the Difference?" Drugs.com.
- Velander JR. "Suboxone: Rationale, Science, Misconceptions." Ochsner J, 2018.6. Shulman M, Wai JM, Nunes EV. "Buprenorphine Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder: An Overview." CNS Drugs, 2019.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started