Where Does My Call Go?
In This Article
If you call the Addiction Group Helpline, your call will be answered by a qualified treatment specialist from American Addiction Centers.
Our helpline is offered at no cost to you and with no obligation to enter into treatment.
The representative will be able to:
- Answer questions about substance abuse, addiction, and treatment
- Give you an overview of the rehabilitation process
- Discuss your different treatment options
- Answer questions about payment, insurance, and any other financial concerns
- Help you find a treatment program that fits the needs of you or a loved one
If you find yourself or someone you know in a medical emergency, including a drug overdose, call 911.
Our helpline does not provide emergency services.
Your call will remain completely confidential. The only exception is if you or the people around you are deemed to be a threat to themselves or others.
Is My Call Free?
Yes, all calls to our helpline are toll-free. Standard call, data, or messaging rates may apply from your service provider.
Get matched with an affordable mental health counselorFind a Therapist
Answer a few questions to get started