If you call the number on our website, your call will be answered by a qualified treatment specialist.
The representative will be able to:
- Answer questions about substance abuse, addiction, and treatment
- Give you an overview of the rehabilitation process
- Discuss your different treatment options
- Help you find a treatment program that fits the needs of you or a loved one
- Provide you with helpful resources
If you find yourself or someone you know in a medical emergency, including a drug overdose, call 911. Our helpline does not provide emergency services.
Your call will remain completely confidential. The only exception is if you or the people around you are deemed to be a threat to themselves or others.
Is My Call Free?
Yes, all calls to our helpline are toll free. Standard call, data, or messaging rates may apply from your service provider.